bookieNJ Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    Exercise-yes
    Tracking and calories-yes
    Two pass days used so far
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef - Wow! My mind is spinning a bit about that cheese and almond flour crust, first I've heard of that one! It does sound a bit sodium heavy (which is usually OK by me) 😁
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    I did 10 mins on the elliptical in addition to stretching and mindfulness. tracked and have stayed in the range. No sugar today. I did try to make something with monkfruit as a substitute and cannot stand it. I'd rather do without!

So great to see you here this month. Hope all is well with you and ur health! U hve been missed. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the champions!

Exercise- yes 25 minutes of Pilates and 20 minute walk
    Calories- pass day
    Tracking - yes

I ended the day feeling pretty off. We had friends round for dinner so I had planned a pass day but kept up all other habits like not snacking and didn’t think I was doing too badly. I had my first glass of wine in about six weeks and half a slice of a rich chocolate cake and spent the rest of the evening feeling terrible, couldn’t post. I felt sick from the rich food and my stomach felt awful. I was up in the night a couple of times with an upset stomach. This was how I spent the last two weeks of my covid symptoms - with diarrhoea and having to get up multiple times every night so it’s really galling to go back to it. I’ve never suffered from digestive issues before covid and I really hoped I was over it! In the positive I am motivated by feeling this ill to go back to a simple, less rich diet with no booze! On the downside, only very gentle exercise will suit for today.

Hope u feel better, u poor thing