Downsizers Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    PW:160
    CW:158

I am so thankful to be back with this group of amazing people.
    October goals
    Loss 8 lbs
    Drink 40 oz of water a day
    Complete plank/ab challenge
    Finish my training schedule
    Fit into 2 pairs of my old 👖 jeans

Welcome back! Fantastic loss! Really liking your goals.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good morning all. Time for another week. Ugh.

Check in for 10/3:
    Steps - 6720
    Calories - 1698.
    Exercise - 1 mile walk with daughter at night. Glad it cooled down.

Nice steps! How’s your back and stomach doing? Have you been to the gym lately?

Goals for October:
    15,000 steps daily
    Meditate daily
    Log daily
    No hooch
    Do at least one positive something each day (pick up trash, hold a door, give someone a compliment....)

That’s the way to do it! Set goals and now you can smash them.

Just got back from our walk ... 123 minutes...5.21 miles and 638 cals :)

Awesome walk! How many steps so I can figure out if I need to go back to the pool to beat you? JK 😂

Pickles175 wrote: »
    Check in for 10/4.

Weigh in day for me.

PW: 164.4
    CW: 164

Activity: 30 minutes of cardio bootcamp. Burned 394 calories. Mondays always kill me after 3 days off from working out but I got it done.

Nice loss! Wow! Cardio boot camp sounds tough. Great job getting it done!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,362 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    WTGNicole wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Good morning! :) How would you like this info? daily? weekly? if weekly, on what day?

Steps
    10/1: 1087
    10/2: 4615
    10/3: 4768

10/1 & 10/2 won't count since we always start on a Sunday which fell on 10/3 and will end on 10/9 for week 1 ...You can do whatever is easiest for you just have them in no later than Tuesdays of the following week so I can post the winners
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Awesome walk! How many steps so I can figure out if I need to go back to the pool to beat you? JK 😂

LOL so far I am at 13,888 but it is still early :p
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is kind of a weird question, but does everyone Weigh themselves With or Without Clothes? Also do you wait until you have a bm 💩 for the day? I notice a difference between both, so I choose the latter.
  • WTGNicole
    WTGNicole Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @tinaBawesome I'm with @Pickles175 ! Nakeyyyy & post poo!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    This is kind of a weird question, but does everyone Weigh themselves With or Without Clothes? Also do you wait until you have a bm 💩 for the day? I notice a difference between both, so I choose the latter.

Naked and after I go to washroom.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    WTGNicole wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 & @Megan_smartiepants1970 ...... ummmmmmmm EIGHTY LAPS & already 13,888 STEPS????? holy MOLY!!!!!! that's amazing!!!

Thanks! Pool is my only option for exercise so I am giving it my all.
    My weigh-in for 10/4
    PW: 240
    CW: 238.3

Awesome Tina!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @amymartin555
    Another loss in the books. Well done! I know my new scale was acting wonky and I had to calibrate it.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Love all the quotes!!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Two things started my weight loss journey. The first was when they found a tumor in my left breast. I was determined to get my body healthy enough to survive what I was facing. The second was I wanted to complete the Bataan Memorial Death March (26.5 mile hike in the desert) to honor the men who survived. My journey started in 2017 and has been up and down since. My new goal is to be able to wear a bikini for the first time on my vacation in December and to be ready to do the Bataan again.

Shorty. When I read this I was impressed, lol!! I am considering signing up for the Honorary March, in March. It is 14.2 miles, as I'm sure you know. It is so awesome that you completed the 26+ mile March, and are doing it again. Impressive, my friend!! 👏👏😊

The first time I did the march was the honorary. I thought I was going to die. I would love to say it gets easier but nope. Like the they say it's more than just a marathon. I hope to see you on the course in March!

You liked enough to be doing it again!! I figured it would be out of my wheelhouse, as I live at sea level. Hubs is from Santa Fe, so I get above sea level when we go. Because it is in Southern NM, that should be an easier start, wrt the elevation. Anyway, it would be wild to see you. I'll be walking it btw!!😁
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @tinaBawesome
    Naked and after...
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/3 stats):

Steps: 2,538
    Floors: 10
    Calories Burned: 90
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 23
    Total Intensity Minutes: 652/150
    Early W/O: No, more of a rest day😉
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

1st thing in the morning nakkie and I will weigh in again after a BM
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited October 2021
    Options
    9dmd2weix8dq.jpg

Here is my 2nd friendly reminder... Please would the following people get me your steps by tonight 10/4 so that I can post the weekly winners and the monthly winners ..If I do not have them then I will be zeroing them out later tonight.....Thank you :)

@888Angie888 9/26-10/2
    @Piqueaboo 9/27- 10/2
    @mthomas0228 9/27- 10/2
This discussion has been closed.