Downsizers Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,963 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    You need to be careful. I have a granddaughter that will be 16 in December. Time goes by so fast. Love your positive thoughts about yourself!

Thanks Linda ... I do need to be more careful ... It was very smokey and still a bit dark ... I was trying to go around the shrubs that were in the way and my foot slipped off the sidewalk ... Glad it is just bruised and of course swollen ...it could of been a lot worse ...I think I will take a day off from walking and just do yard work today as exercise and depending how I feel tomorrow resume to walking outside.. they are saying rain Thursday and Friday (boy do we need it ..we have been in a drought for years and we have 11 fires going on here in California
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    @tahm42
    Great transformation! You look so fit!

@888Angie888
    Great day! Love all the ✔️
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ..just wanted to respond to your pictures ... You are doing fantastic ...Very proud of your hard work ... Loved your newest pic .. :):):)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ..just wanted to respond to your pictures ... You are doing fantastic ...Very proud of your hard work ... Loved your newest pic .. :):):)

Thanks Megan. I deleted them as I don’t have the best self confidence at times. 😞
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Thanks Megan. I deleted them as I don’t have the best self confidence at times. 😞

You are very welcome Linda... I think most of us do not have the best self confidence at times ... You are much braver than me ... I tend to hide behind cameras .......hugssss :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just got done with yard work ... off to take a shower, make breakfast/lunch then ice my leg :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    MJ_Keto wrote: »
    For transformation Tuesday...

Me around my heaviest, about 185 (I don't have many pics from then):vx3g2vd2jvc3.jpg

Me at my lowest weight, about 125, after a year of doing keto with zero cheats: (December, 2018): kkf4ldfixo5o.jpg

Me at my current weight, about 140:

lfntc456swrq.jpg

My goal weight is 132 pounds, which is a good maintenance weight for me. Weighing 125 was a super challenging weight to maintain. I want to be able to live life and not obsess about my weight, and enjoy the occasional treat!

You look great in all your pics :)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    @shortyjmorgan1
    Fantastic progress!!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    All of you... Fantastic progress!!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in (10/4 stats):

Steps: 12,193
    Floors: 16
    Calories Burned: 1,025
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 346
    Total Intensity Minutes: 346/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊

• WTGNicole
    WTGNicole Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    all of y'all are gorgeous!! <3
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @MJ_Keto
    You look great! It’s good you have a goal weight that is realistic for you.

@Bluetail6
    Fantastic intensity minutes. You would have been proud of me today. I did a lap around the apartment every time I completed a task. Took me longer to get my cleaning done but added some extra activity.

@Poobah1972
    You could offer personal training at your home gym. It is looking awesome. I think you are going to have a hard workout tomorrow. Can’t wait to hear about it. Hope you are feeling better.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    10/3 9,894
    10/4 9,491

Finally got the Apple Watch that I have wanted for so long on Sunday. Left for work trip yesterday with the charger just not the right plug for the charger and watch is dead 😩 so no steps for me until Friday I guess. Oh well they are probably minimal being in meetings all day. The food here has been lack luster too! On the bright side my new coworkers are all very nice and the meeting context is great.

I had time to work out this am but couldn’t get my internet to connect on my laptop. It was dark out so I didn’t feel comfortable walking and I didn’t want to go to the gym.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @MJ_Keto
    You look great! It’s good you have a goal weight that is realistic for you.

@Bluetail6
    Fantastic intensity minutes. You would have been proud of me today. I did a lap around the apartment every time I completed a task. Took me longer to get my cleaning done but added some extra activity.

@Poobah1972
    You could offer personal training at your home gym. It is looking awesome. I think you are going to have a hard workout tomorrow. Can’t wait to hear about it. Hope you are feeling better.

Linda, fantastic job. I love the laps!! Even if cleaning took a little longer, I bet you felt just fine about that.😊
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    A couple of weeks ago, I ran across a thread that you posted to some months ago. It was one of those progress threads with photos. Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on your progress!!😊
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Transformation Tuesday:

Tell us three positive things about yourself!

1) Because I have known real fear, I am NOT afraid.
    2) I love my life and embrace joy.
    3) I am very grateful.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. The week is 40% ever. Woot.
    Check in for 10/5:
    Steps - 4908
    Calories - 1590.
    Exercise - slow walk tonight to try loosening up my legs. They hate me for the gym yesterday. I hope to hit the gym tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.