October 11

Options

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Well, with the nugget series complete I have concluded that the half size author and I simply aren't compatible. None of it resonated with me, including the latest. I am very successful with rigid rules and plans. When things are loosey-goosey I start to unravel. Anyway, I respect everyone's journey and viewpoints and as @biketheworld concluded: "Refuse to play this game based on others rules. Win the game based on your terms and on what you value and what you want for yourself."
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Exercise: :) 3 mile walk/3mile bike ride/random exercises

Tracking: :)

Calories: :)
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    I’ll be on a week long bike trip starting Monday. I’ll have my phone and will check in when possible. Hopefully there was a nugget or two that was beneficial. Now back to our regular programming……….

Amazing series. Thanks again for all ur hardwork putting it together!! We all really appreciate it. Enjoy ur trip. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    vbljoxr3z0pm.jpg

I want to give @biketheworld a very special THANK YOU for doing this series. I realize that we're all in different places in our journey, but I do think there is a lot of very good insight and information in these "nuggets"..... especially for new people, and for those of us who have found ourselves back here over and over again!!

Thanks again for all the thought and hard work you put into doing this series Diane. I appreciate you!

Have a great trip!! 😊

Love it! Xo
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,034 Member
    Options
    After using Pass Days 3 and 4 this weekend, I'm back on track today!

Tracked - Yes!
    Within calorie budget - Yes!
    Exercised - Yes! - a 7 mile run 😃

My Garmin Forerunner showed I burned 611 calories doing the 7 mile run today. Interestingly enough, the 2 glazed doughnuts I indulged in yesterday had just a bit more than that, they totalled 620 calories! 😄🍩🍩😉
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @tahm42 sounds like you have found ways to work around it and hve found ways to make u happy too!! Good for u!!!

@summerskier You are 100% right!!! I am sure we can all relate to this!! I found myself always dieting and yep not effective cos I was not counting calories and not measuring which resulted in eating wayyyyyy to much!
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    October 11:

Track: yes!
    Exercise: yes! 45 min Zumba
    Under calorie goal: yes!

Passes used: 2
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    11th October
    3 x Yes
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Oct 11
    ❤️❤️❤️
    A perfect UAC day - especially now that o have my beloved nuts again!!

They reduce my saturated fat, my hunger, and all my macros & micros were awesome.

I’m very happy.
    M🌸

Thank you @biketheworld ❣️❣️❣️I thoroughly enjoyed the Nugget series & appreciate all of your initiative & hard work. It was a great series that helped me figure out several Things!!

Have an awesome trip!
    Maddie