Options
    Username: Kitty2Kats
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 295.4
    CW: 293.2
  • Kitty2Kats
    Kitty2Kats Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around this past week, was very busy week with Drs. Appointments and occupational therapy ( OT- is to work on my right shoulder to strengthen and hopefully relieve pain) and on both my hands ( which don't always want to work the way their supposed to) I have arthritis pretty bad throughout my body, so certain parts have trouble at times.

However, everything is working out and going pretty good overall. I plan to start checking in on a daily basis (unless I'm having a really bad day). I need the accountability and encouragement from reading how others are doing on here.

I need to get up the willpower to do the exercises that I'm able to do and start logging in my dairy every times I eat or drink something with calories.
    Both of which I haven't been doing. Pretty much using my pain and disability as an excuse not to try doing any kind of exercise. I'm hoping to change this starting today.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    @Jpedno
    Nice loss! It’s frustrating to get stuck at a number. Happy early Birthday! It is a good idea to have a strategy in place for vacation. I noted that you will be away for the next couple of weigh ins.

@888Angie888
    Great day! I need you to give me a kick in the butt to get focused like you.

@Kitty2Kats
    Awesome loss!
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Traffic jam. Looks like we will have to wait a minute to go hike.
    4yyjz5z5uk88.jpg
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 Thank you for reminding me of my dance video goal I had started last year. The channel I was using has been posting new videos all this time so I've got lots to catch up on haha.

I chose one yesterday to do, to pick up where I left off, and it felt great to be dancing again. It was 36mins, and ended up being a great one too so I saved it!

Glad I mentioned it. What channel are you using?

It's called Inc Dance Fit
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 159.0
    CW 156.0
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @shortyjmorgan1 are those buffalo? Where is that at??
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    @shortyjmorgan1 are those buffalo? Where is that at??
    Yes those are buffaloes. They are part of the Texas herd that is located at Caprock Canyon State Park located in Quitaque,Texas
    flcxgnb6du8s.jpg
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! I'm at our beach house this weekend, so was able to take a nice 3 mile walk on the beach with my dog and daughter. It's perfect beach weather, cloudy but not raining, misty and fall-like. I love it. NSV - I really wanted to eat late-night treats last night, but I didn't, just a few too many shelled peanuts but otherwise I stayed on track. We are headed out soon to go to a brewfest in Newport, OR (my husband is a huge beer fan), but I'll just be walking around and looking at booths and drinking coffee. ;)
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 165.6
    CW: 164.2

I really appreciate all the support. You all are awesome. I do need to be better about checking in because you all are very inspiring!

I’m trying to keep my NSVs in mind - it is getting harder though, because I feel like I’m going in reverse. It’s so frustrating. It’s even more frustrating when I know I can do, and have done, better.

I did try to do my laps this week during my planning periods, but I wasn’t able to on some of the days.

Last Saturday was nephew’s birthday party, and I made his cookie cake. I’m proud to say I only had one small piece, and no ice cream. Though I did eat a hotdog AND a hamburger, and 2 glasses of wine.

I do pretty well avoiding a lot of sweets - I make them (cakes, cookies, etc), but I make sure to only have 1, and then give the rest away lol. Wine and bread are my weakness though. I like to have a glass of wine when I cook (which is 3-4x a week), and then a glass or 2 at dinner. I can also eat my weight in bread, especially a baguette!

I am trying to be better, but I definitely have a long way to go. I’m just frustrated. I don’t know what else to say.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 : please disregard any missing steps.
    My steps for this week:

10/9: 5,139
    10/10: 2,241
    10/11: 2,210
    10/12: 9,578
    10/13: 6,898
    10/14: 6,400
    10/15: 4,485
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a good weekend.
    Check in for 10/16:
    Steps - 4404.
    Calories - 1560. Slow cooker pot roast with roasted delicata for dinner.
    Exercise - nope. Heat returned for the day. Good day to rest. Planning on sea world, zoo and trail hike next week. Zoo will be evening for halloween.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/15 stats):

Steps: 9,620
    Floors: 7
    Calories Burned: 755

Daily Intensity Minutes:
    Moderate: 25
    Vigorous: 130
    Total Intensity Minutes For The Week: 793

Early W/O: No
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to go to bed early, for me. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm feeling terribly snacky! I will catch up on posts tomorrow. Nite😊
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone and happy Sunday … off to the gym today I didn't get there yesterday :( but today is a different day so a hour in the gym followed by a nice swim and a stint in the steam room ..can't wait. I have this weird obsession with my weigh in day and I can't wait for it every week, I imagine lots of you feel the same I am not sure? anyway have a great day all of you and rest well the new week is upon us soon!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    Inspired by Team Trimstones, I have put in a new challenge for week 3 to find ideas and interesting answers from our fellow F2F members. Check it out, and answer some questions!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10846469/october-week-3-challenge-question-week#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    @Kitty2Kats
    I will be happy to see you on the chat whenever you can. I a sorry you have so much arthritis pain. I was going to blow off my swimming today but your post has encouraged me to go. Let’s do this together.

@shortyjmorgan1
    That is so cool.

@Tazaria87
    Fantastic loss!

@Aqualang26
    Awesome loss! You definitely have to make this lifestyle change work for you. Mindfulness is an important tool in weight loss. I like that you do log on occasion to make sure you are estimating correctly. Sometimes I wonder if that’s why I struggle in the fall every year. This is my third fall of calorie counting. It has to make you both excited and proud to be so close to a healthy bmi.

@MJ_Keto
    Fall at the beach! I am jealous! That’s a great NSV.

@red1185
    Nice loss! Keep trying to note those NSV’s. I don’t think we ever go backwards unless we stop trying.

@rwood566
    I never think of using my slow cooker for a roast. You have a fun week planned next week.

@Bluetail6
    Great solution to combat the urge to snack. Hope you got a good night sleep.

@jayenguk
    Enjoy your gym session especially that swim! I am off to swim in a few minutes myself. I always think I am obsessed with weigh day too.
This discussion has been closed.