• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 206lbs
    CW: 212 lbs
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Hi I am a newbie and would like to start from November. I realise this is the October chat for us Slimpossibles - do we have a new thread for November please?
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    RYcare wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I am finally back!
    Long story short, July to Oct are the busiest at work (I feel like I work 24/7) & I come out stressed and more pounds to lose. In the last 4 months I gained 16 pounds, need to lose them to get back to June weight then start over again.

User: RYcare
    Weight day: Saturday
    CW: 248.2

@RYcare Welcome back!
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Hi I am a newbie and would like to start from November. I realise this is the October chat for us Slimpossibles - do we have a new thread for November please?

@Rigibann Welcome! We're migrating to the new message thread (for November) this weekend. It can be found at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847527/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-november-2021#latest
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 134 lbs
    CW: 133 lbs
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    edited October 2021
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Weigh in day = Friday

PW = 225
    CW = 229 😫

I know part of the gain is due to TOM and hormones, but it is also from slacking with exercising and eating too much junk food. I am tired of the yo-yo cycle😔 But I refuse to give up!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Yesterday I wore a pair of jeans I haven't worn in, at least, 18 months 🥳😃
    Im very happy with my progress!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 173.5
    CW: 170.8

LTD: 20.3

Buh bye vacation weight! Hooray! Did a happy dance that I finally hit 20 pounds down!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    It's been a busy weekend. My kids are here. We are celebrating son's birthday. There is chocolate cake! Also, I try to make some of their favorite dinners when they come home and they are not the healthy things I usually eat. I will be back on track next week. I would love to get into the 160s yet this year....... I haven't read more book yet, so an update will be coming this week sometime.

@lose4me71 - Yep- just get right back on that horse, girl and giddiyup!

@laurelfit57 - I soooo hear you on the sleep thing. I had a really bad run in Sept. It's discouraging and exhausting.

@GabiV125 - see above..... and have a nice trip. I'm sure you will love seeing your daughter.

@trooworld - wow! Thanks for the recipes! I'm glad you are able to work out again and your headaches have improved. Nice loss!

Welcome new members! Glad to have you!

@Katmary71 - working out to scary music sounds fun! Thriller was very exciting when it came out!

@TeresaW1020 - Will pray for your hubs and for you. I hope he is home soon. Thanks much for your work as a moderator. I am sooooooo happy that you are staying on as team leader. The group would not be the same without you.

@RYcare - glad you're back!

@krea4- Yay on getting into those jeans!

@TheGlwUp - the cycle is frustrating and at times it can seem everyone is succeeding and you're not. If you look carefully at all the weights this week, you will see that is NOT true. It's easy to only notice the losses when you have gained. Keep on doing the work!

Lisa

This discussion has been closed.