bradkcrew Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

Exercise: πŸ˜€ Tracking: πŸ˜€ Calories: πŸ˜€

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

βœ… x 3

This group went from easy to communicate to being a hassle. I use my phone to check in with MFP. The UAC group (or any community item) is not even visible on my phone. So I am logged in with my computer right now. (on the computer, it will not let me bookmark our discussions either) Thankfully, they did not mess with the diary on my phone. I suppose that is next.

rant finished.

2/3

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,534 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Change is always difficult especially if one is not tech savvy that includes me my theory if it isn’t broke don’t fix it but…

I tracked logged exercises and stayed under its time for bed good night all or good morning depending on where you are in the world!

I have not had problems with my groups with my iPhone hopefully they won’t mess with that. I never use the home computer for these challenges my phone and iPad have always worked well. I am not sure how I feel about this format guess it will grow on me.

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options

Yes x 3.

Love the questions: dancing, watching comedy, napping, hiking, listening to a good sermon, doing nothing.

@WhatMeRunning : sending good vibes on your recovery!!

Ditto to people's comments on the new MFP format. I thought it was a glitch because I'm using the Safari browser, but is this the new map look?

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,498 Member
    Options

βœ… Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise class plus a 1 hour walk listening to a podcast

βœ… Calories - Back to normal eating even with 2 glasses of wine for our weekly β€œDrinks on Driveway” that we do with our neighbors

βœ… Tracking

Closed all my Apple watch rings today.Β 

3/3 Pass days used

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

I’m very impressed you’re still checking in daily! You got this! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options

which joints hurt? could you do something like range of motion stretches of a different area for a bit? or do you mean every single joint hurts?

• mmcram
    mmcram Posts: 61 Member
    Options

This is one of my Pass Days.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options

Oh these lists you all enjoy are giving me so many great ideas!

wonderful!

glad you liked the idea @Mrs_Hoffer

it works!! πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options

Nov 11

10,700 stepsβœ…

tracked all to the gram βœ…

calories under πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰YES!

3-4 meals Ie no snacking βœ…

all macros/micros where I want them πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Hunger is now, suddenly, not an issue. I think it’s the cooler weather. I always seem to have the easiest time in the Fall. Usually Oct. I was stressed not knowing why it wasn’t happening this time. Oct was hot. So was some of these days in Nov. perhaps that is why…

Fun with Freggies: 26.5oz Almost 9 servings. Pleased with this πŸ˜ƒ