TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Christine, that drum class exercise sounds like so much fun!! I love that kind of stuff. Dance mixed with exercise. So good for us spirit and body:)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Christine, that drum class exercise sounds like so much fun!! I love that kind of stuff. Dance mixed with exercise. So good for us spirit and body:)

@everydaywechoose it was a fun class, and I've never done a class besides step aerobics in middle school and a goat yoga class this past summer! I'm also not a big fan of dancing(not coordinated enough) but I definitely had fun! I think I am going to try bodypump tonight.
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    November 15
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

I wasn't able to get on the treadmill this morning so I am hoping I can have enough motivation to get on when I get home from class today!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options

@everydaywechoose it was a fun class, and I've never done a class besides step aerobics in middle school and a goat yoga class this past summer! I'm also not a big fan of dancing(not coordinated enough) but I definitely had fun! I think I am going to try bodypump tonight.

@cmhubbard92 Oh do!!! I love Body Pump!! There are still songs from earlier releases that when I hear on the radio my body wants to start doing squats or bicep curls. LOL Be advised that your quads will be screaming tomorrow, but it's definitely worth it. *sigh* my gym never reopened. I've tried a couple of body pump classes on YouTube but can't get into them like a real class. Be sure to report back. :)
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    kkay2345 wrote: »
    November 15
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

I wasn't able to get on the treadmill this morning so I am hoping I can have enough motivation to get on when I get home from class today!

I really hope you find that motivation💪
  • IvanaKirilova
    Options
    Daily check in:
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    A lot of "3 yes days" posted for yesterday....the tide is changing, I can feel it! If you haven't joined us, jump on in; the water feels great!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

@cmhubbard92 Oh do!!! I love Body Pump!! There are still songs from earlier releases that when I hear on the radio my body wants to start doing squats or bicep curls. LOL Be advised that your quads will be screaming tomorrow, but it's definitely worth it. *sigh* my gym never reopened. I've tried a couple of body pump classes on YouTube but can't get into them like a real class. Be sure to report back. :)

@DaffyGirl88 I did bodypump! It was challenging but I liked it a lot and would definitely go to more classes. Today was a new "release" the instructor said she just learned/whatever... I think my favorite part was the overhead presses and weirdly the squats! I will definitely feel it tomorrow!!! I also took a spin class after, so my body will be loving/hating me. I'm still trying to recover 😅
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Tuesday November 16
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER!! @forbes_melissa. - 4.60%

AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

The Biggest Loser Is...

1st - @forbes_melissa. - 4.60%
    2nd - @DracoCapricorn. - 2.56%
    3rd - @sandkp. - 1.88%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...

1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.66%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.53%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.05%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

2nd - @Sandkp. - 1.88%
    3rd - @cmhubbard92. - 0.69%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost

1st - @forbes_melissa. - 9.2 lbs.
    2nd - @Sandkp. - 4.2 lbs.

3rd - @DracoCapricorn. - 3.6 lbs.

As predicted, @forbes_melissa. was the Overall Biggest Loser for the 2nd week of November...Congratulations, Melissa!! But what wasn't predicted, was that @sandkp. would be the Third Overall Biggest Loser! Congratulations, Shawnee!! And @cmhubbard92 rounded out the top three losers for team TBBT last week! Well done, Christine!

And there's more....team The Big Butt Theory took top honours last week with the greatest number of pounds lost (15.2 lbs.) AND the greatest percentage lost (0.66%). Now, most of that was thanks to Melissa losing the most weight last week (9.2 lbs) and Shawnee losing the second most weight last week (4.2 lbs.) So well done to these two ladies and to anyone that posted a loss and helped the team secure top spot!!

@HASWLRS thanks so much! Definitely didnt expect this at all. It definitely makes that no loss in week 1 not feel so bad! Congrats to @forbes_melissa for taking the top spot... and to the entire team for pushing us into 1st!

Lets keep it up and take November week 3!!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Kristiekay1962
    Nov. 16
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 10999

WT: 187.8 (forgot to do this yesterday)

Tired, I did manage to get to work early this morning, but I also need to get to bed sooner, working on it. 💫💗🦃🍁🍗🍂💞😴
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 16 November
    Track: yes
    Under: yes

Happy Hump Day! 🐫🐪
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Tues. Nov 16)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Water: 5.5
  • IvanaKirilova
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    November Week #3
    PW:329
    CW: 326.8

You're doing amazing!❤
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @rawrxamberx Keep up the great work!
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Daily log. Nov 16

Logged. Yes
    Under. Yes.
    Exercise. No. Still taking it easy with head cold.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    November Week #3
    PW:329
    CW: 326.8

@rawrxamberx There you go, Amber! Very nice loss! Now, keep going....you got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER!! @forbes_melissa. - 4.60%

AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

The Biggest Loser Is...

2nd - @DracoCapricorn. - 2.56%
    3rd - @sandkp. - 1.88%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...

1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.66%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.53%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.05%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

2nd - @Sandkp. - 1.88%
    3rd - @cmhubbard92. - 0.69%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost

1st - @forbes_melissa. - 9.2 lbs.
    2nd - @Sandkp. - 4.2 lbs.

3rd - @DracoCapricorn. - 3.6 lbs.

As predicted, @forbes_melissa. was the Overall Biggest Loser for the 2nd week of November...Congratulations, Melissa!! But what wasn't predicted, was that @sandkp. would be the Third Overall Biggest Loser! Congratulations, Shawnee!! And @cmhubbard92 rounded out the top three losers for team TBBT last week! Well done, Christine!

And there's more....team The Big Butt Theory took top honours last week with the greatest number of pounds lost (15.2 lbs.) AND the greatest percentage lost (0.66%). Now, most of that was thanks to Melissa losing the most weight last week (9.2 lbs) and Shawnee losing the second most weight last week (4.2 lbs.) So well done to these two ladies and to anyone that posted a loss and helped the team secure top spot!!

Lets keep it up and take November week 3!!

Yep....let's do it!!!