TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nov 17. Log. Yes. Under. Yes. Exercise. Still taking it easy. Feeling better.

Of course I got on the scale this morning. Why?????? Ugh. Happy Thursday
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,609 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 17 November
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise yes

So I believe that I tracked everything I ate yesterday and am surprisingly still under. Woot! I did make allowances during the day (skipped my afternoon coffee :# ) and didn't go hog wild at book club (only one serving of chips and no wine :o ) I ended up over my carb goal but under calories for the day so I'm happy.
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 17 November
    Exercise yes

So I believe that I tracked everything I ate yesterday and am surprisingly still under. Woot! I did make allowances during the day (skipped my afternoon coffee :# ) and didn't go hog wild at book club (only one serving of chips and no wine :o ) I ended up over my carb goal but under calories for the day so I'm happy.

Great job. Focus on the protein goal it's most important💜
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, November 17th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 28 minute walk
    water: 12 cups
    steps: 9,885
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday 17 November
    Exercise yes

@DaffyGirl88 So impressive that you found a way to stay under!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday 17 November
    Exercise yes

Great job. Focus on the protein goal it's most important💜

@IvanaKirilova I agree in that I look to meet my protein numbers first, especially if I am looking for a snack and have calories to spend. However, I do want to expand on that thought. Healthy fats are also necessary and can help one feel satiated longer, too, just like proteins. I went through the "low-fat" craze of the 90's (?) and for the longest time, according to my MFP food diary, my fats consumption was low. Now I will eat nuts, cheese, etc. with no guilt as I know it is about overall calories to lose weight and a balance for nutrition. Some people also find that too many carbs will slow their weight loss, so they try to keep them in a lower range. It really is all about personal experimentation to find what ratio of the three macronutrients works best for each individual.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Wednesday 17 November
    Exercise yes

@DaffyGirl88 So impressive that you found a way to stay under!! Well done!!

@HASWLRS I'm so excited, I discovered that I was under my carbs as well! I found when logging my coffee today that I was adding full fat/sugar creamer rather than the SF that I usually use. WOOT! I'm glad cuz I'm having veggie lasagna for lunch today and that will definitely push me over my carbs, which I wouldn't want to do 2 days in a row. My 7 day rolling average will still be good. YAY!

Also, I'll answer the book question later, if I'm still awake. Getting my booster shot during my lunch hour and last time I couldn't keep my eyes open. :D
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    log; yes
    under; yes
    exercise; yes
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thursday 18 Nov
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    gsheppy wrote: »
    Nov 17. Log. Yes. Under. Yes. Exercise. Still taking it easy. Feeling better.

Of course I got on the scale this morning. Why?????? Ugh. Happy Thursday

@gsheppy Glad you are feeling better, minus, of course, the number on the scale!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Thursday November 18
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 18
    track: yes
    under: No
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 17 min.
    steps: 11425
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 18 November
    Track: yes

Happy Friday everyone! Let's hold to our plans this weekend cuz we all know that NEXT weekend is going to be a bust. 😊🦃🥧🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 How are your quads today? I remember the day after my first BP class I had to hold onto the counter in order to lower myself into the toilet. 🤣🚽
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    gsheppy wrote: »
    So, heading out tonight for book club. Hope it doesn't derail the progress I've made so far this week. :/

I’m in need of a book. At suggestions. I do a lot on my kindle. I borrow from the library.

I LOVE reading on my Kindle and phone!! I haven't read a physical fiction book in like 10 years. :D
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    November 18
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No :/

My goal today is to be ready to jump on the treadmill the second the kids leave the house for school so I don't have time to make excuses. :D
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Thurs. Nov 18)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 4 cups

Last night was pizza night and even tho I did go over in calories, I made better choices. Like I didn’t eat as much pizza as I normally would. And this morning, I’m choosing not to beat myself over the night before and moving on 😊
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thursday 18 November
    Track: yes

Happy Friday everyone! Let's hold to our plans this weekend cuz we all know that NEXT weekend is going to be a bust. 😊🦃🥧🥰

@DaffyGirl88 good to see I am not alonein my thinking. I have been dreading this week while looking so forward to this week. Kiddos all home from college and family over for the Holiday. Getting to cook for all and all the leftovers as last year I couldnt do the cooking due to surgery (but now hubs knows what t-day shopping/cooking looks like!) My next weekend starts today though and runs a week as I have a friends gathering today, a major bday party for my closest cousin tomorrow and then the kiddos (eating monsters) arrive Sunday. Hoping to chug along and not derail!

Good luck to us all over this next week.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    log; yes
    under; no
    exercise; yes