LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    pass day
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Feel better @Mrs_Hoffer

Did I exercise today? Yes, 11 minutes yoga/stretching, 15 minutes HIIT, 40 minutes Peloton and walking for 56 minutes
    Did I track it all? Yes
    Did I stay under budget? Yes

Pass days used - 1 (Nov 1)
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) I found a podcast that makes the treadmill tolerable! I had always listened to music and glanced at the tv subtitles, but found that the podcast requires a lot more active concentration and makes the time pass more quickly! Also, throwing my coat over the treadmill display so I don't endlessly watch the minutes ticking by ever so slowly helps!
    Tracking: :)
    Calories: :) My appetite was back under control today!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    Nov 20
    Calories under✅ Low actually
    7,500 steps ✅ a bit under the weather but did 3/4’s of my steps. Pretty pleased.
    Tracked all! ✅

All macros/micros are good.
    I’ve used 3 pass days, but intend to be in the Winner’s ⭕️!
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,980 Member
    Options
    Tracked -Yes 🙂

Calories - Yes 🙂

Exercised- Yes, a 5 mile slow run 🙂
    🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🌥
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,498 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and walk to and from the hockey game
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    4/3 Pass days used

I sat next to a very active young boy (maybe 5 or 6) at the hockey game and it was a delight to watch him just enjoy life. I'm sure his parents didn't get to watch much of the game trying to contain his energy.
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Exercise - 20 minutes pacing while supervising children ( but about 3 hours outside with first one, then another, at outdoor gatherings in 40 degree weather)
    Tracking - Planned the day, followed the plan (due to busy day with kids, I ate lunch and afternoon snack in the car, so little opportunity to deviate from the plan once I packed the food!)
    Calories - Under (under my slightly higher weekend goal)

Pass days 2/2 so far - aiming for Thanksgiving as my third and into the winner's circle for the first time.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ❌
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Ok ✅
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    ~🦃~~11 / 20 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🙋🏼 ~~ NOVEMBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 28,160+.......... 180 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    NOV 20
    Exercise ✅ [> 20 min walk]
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity I didn’t realise that “bus stop exercises” was a real thing – I just use it to describe the way I use the time. I think I mentioned it before a few weeks/months ago. I march back and forth, some leg curls, some bicep curls, sometimes both. Punching the air in front and up, even doing jacks (half jacks these days :/ ) and various other movements. My boyfriend complains that I’m embarrassing him but I point out that there’s no one around who knows us and anyway, I want to keep fit and trim. It’s such a waste of time just standing for 15 minutes. (we were at the bus stop very early)

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Exercise: o:) 2 x 25+ minutes in the walking exergame. total of 8,539 steps on the day.
    Logged: o:) totally
    Within goal: o:) even with a relatively "calorie-expensive" home-assembled pizza for supper, only minimal exercise calories applied

On weekends, when I sleep late and therefore only have 2 meals and one or 2 snack-slots available .... it sometimes becomes a bit of a challenge to consume ENOUGH calories before having to up the evening one a bit in order to make a decent threshold, as the target keeps moving when exercise calories are also available.

I call this "inadvertent intermittent fasting" (eating all the daily calories within a smaller, deliberately-limited window of time) I can't manage that style on purpose of a weekday. But if it works for you and your lifestyle ....
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity I didn’t realise that “bus stop exercises” was a real thing – I just use it to describe the way I use the time. I think I mentioned it before a few weeks/months ago. I march back and forth, some leg curls, some bicep curls, sometimes both. Punching the air in front and up, even doing jacks (half jacks these days :/ ) and various other movements. My boyfriend complains that I’m embarrassing him but I point out that there’s no one around who knows us and anyway, I want to keep fit and trim. It’s such a waste of time just standing for 15 minutes. (we were at the bus stop very early)

He he either did I till googled it! Ha ha good on u @lesdarts180 I honestly think it's amazing and ur right standing around is a waste of time. Xo
  • edsheeran412
    edsheeran412 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    3/3, apologies for the late check-in again.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 60 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)