Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    user name: @everydaywechoose
    Sunday Weekly weigh in Day; week 3
    PW: 149.0
    CW: 148.4

@everydaywechoose Well done...a solid half pound gone!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weight in day:
    Starting weight: 180
    Current weight: 182
    Not only didn't I lost but I gained. Last week I hit 178 and I just had to ruin all week training within 2 days. The weekend was a disaster. Didn't log, didn't exercise that much, and didn't drink enough water at all. I just can't understand what has gotten into me. I need to fix that this week.

@IvanaKirilova We all do it sometimes....after a loss on the scales we get a little complacent. In the back of our minds we figure we "deserve this treat" or "deserve this day off" because we had a good weigh-in. You know why the number went up, and you know how to make it come back down again. Learn from the weekend and really examine what was going through your mind at the time....and then let it go and move forward.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Good news was hubs said one kiddo made comment to him about changes he could see in me.  He had only seen me all wrapped up in coats at  his games in past month so been a while since I was in "regular clothes". I will take it! 🙂

@sandkp It is great when people notice the positive changes in us....it's even sweeter when it is family!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Busy week, but I am off on vacation for this week. Just doing a staycation, so I can get stuff done here at home. Hope everyone has a great week and Thanks Giving. 🍂🍗🍁🦃💖😴

@kristiekay1962 I hope you have an enjoyable, and productive, staycation!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

It was my mother's birthday. What a great start to the week. Not for my weight loss journey tho.

@IvanaKirilova Those are the days we can let loose a little and not feel guilty....family celebrations are important! You have the rest of the week to buckle down!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    NOVEMBER WEEK #3 RESULTS

The Biggest Loser Is...

1st - @FushiaKat. - 1.64%
    2nd - @forbes_melissa. - 1.57%
    3rd - @sandkp. - 1.37%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @forbes_melissa. - 1.57%
    2nd - @sandkp. - 1.37%
    3rd - @IvanaKirilova. - 1.11%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost

1st - @FushiaKat. - 3.2 lbs.
    2nd - @forbes_melissa. - 3.0 lbs.
    3rd - @sandkp. - 3.0 lbs.

Congratulations to Melissa and Shawnee for being the Second and Third Biggest Overall Biggest Losers for the third week of November! Another great week for both of you!! And well done to Ivana for rounding out the top three Biggest Losers on team TBBT!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Monday November 22
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Daily check in:
    5 mile walk today. I was able to jog two of those miles without stopping. Also did 6 miles on my exercise bike.
    I stayed within my daily calories and I drank my gallon of water. Have a nice night!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 22
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 8710

Getting things done, unpacked 4 boxes and did some decorating. Good night Team TBBT. 💞🦃🍁🍗🍂😴
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Monday 22 November
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Ok, I can't believe no one has posted since I did over 12 hours ago. WTH people?!?!

Also @HASWLRS I've had Insensitive stuck in my head for 4 days now, TYVM. 😕
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Daily check in:
    5 mile walk today. I was able to jog two of those miles without stopping. Also did 6 miles on my exercise bike.
    I stayed within my daily calories and I drank my gallon of water. Have a nice night!

@forbes_melissa great job on jogging! No way I could do that so good on you!
  • sandkp
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Tuesday November 23
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: no
  • sandkp
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    sandkp wrote: »
    Good news was hubs said one kiddo made comment to him about changes he could see in me.  He had only seen me all wrapped up in coats at  his games in past month so been a while since I was in "regular clothes". I will take it! 🙂

@sandkp It is great when people notice the positive changes in us....it's even sweeter when it is family!

Thanks @HASWLRS it definitely helps!
  • sandkp
    Options
    I have a feeling this entire week is just going to be off for me. Probably not on much and definitely not on my accountability schedule as i have been. I am taking in all 3 to 5 kiddos (haha grrown and college kiddos) running in and out along with an extra cat and dog. (My house was quiet last week with just hubs and me and a fish!) This is in addition to prepping for the big meal and all the cooking that comes my way over the next two days. Hoping the scale will be nice to me tomorrow but i also know i havent been eating right (or enough) and that is not gonna help me. After 2 big weeks I am hoping for a continuation but will settle for no gain. **we wont even discuss next weeks weigh in after the holiday!

For those that celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving. For those that don't, hope you have a great week.

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Ok, I can't believe no one has posted since I did over 12 hours ago. WTH people?!?!

Also @HASWLRS I've had Insensitive stuck in my head for 4 days now, TYVM. 😕

@DaffyGirl88 Sorry about that. The concert was good, though. I thought the cold would have made her voice weak, but it didn't. She sang for a solid 90 minutes. It was hard to carry a drink and food and eat in a lawn chair in the dark, so I just had one cup of wine and some french fries. We had some more wine and nachos with salsa back at our friends' place afterwards.
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Daily check in:
    Walked 4.52 miles. I was able to jog 1 of those mile without stopping. Also did 4.71 miles on my exercise bike.
    Drank 80 oz of water today.
    Stayed within my daily calories.

Good night!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 23
    track: Yes
    under: no, but close
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 62 min.
    steps: 10409

I think we are all getting really busy with holiday stuff. I unpacked some more totes and boxes. Washed some glass dishes and reorganized cupboard space. I am starting a yard sale box for spring. I have way too much stuff. I sure have a lot of stuff, threw a few pottery dishes out that I had made.
    Good night Team TBBT. 💞🦃🍁🍗🍂😴
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 24 November
    Track: yes
    Under: no

Losing control in the run-up to Thanksgiving. 😕
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    November Week #4
    PW: 326.8
    CW: 328.4

Whenever the holidays get close, I have always seem to be a little bit higher 😭 but at the same time I’m spending time with my family.