• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    November Week #4
    PW: 326.8
    CW: 328.4

Whenever the holidays get close, I have always seem to be a little bit higher 😭 but at the same time I’m spending time with my family.

@rawrxamberx this is the most important part. Have a great Thanksgiving!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Hi.

I'm sorry to have been missing for the last couple of months. I had 3 holidays close together and I've asked to rejoin the group in December. I've had a fabulous time but not weighing in and no way to measure my food I have inevitably put on weight. I need to lose at least some before my birthday and Christmas.

Lots of changes on this site while I've been away...I'll try to hone my navigational skills.

Will check the latest posts out soon

frogletina xx
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    November Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 216.6
    CW: 215.4

I will take the loss but hoping to get on a better track of eating enough to not slow my progress..well.. enough of the right foods! I know the next week weigh in will be rough.. but I do have 3 days to sweat this weekend off after the kiddos leave.

My full house was here and running before 8 so gonna be another busy day of kids, animals and togetherness. At least they are all old enough to use knives and not take half my food with it when they peel... they have some major peeling to do for foods and pies. 🙂
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    log; yes
    under; yes
    exercise; yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just want to give up. I take one step forward, and then 10 back. Ugh!

I finished my free week at the gym(did great!) And then came down with a nasty cold, so asked if I could sign up but wait until today to activate it, as I thought i would be feeling better... nope! Guess who has covid! Yep, me!

Now, I have to quarantine at least 10 days, out of work for 14, and can't start using my brand spanking new gym membership until I'm symptom free. We also will be missing out on seeing family that we haven't seen in two years. Meanwhile, hubby's fine and just upset that I've got covid, so he can't go. The only positive is i won't be eating all that food.

I'm just upset because I've got my plan in motion, and am hitting every speed-up along the way!

But, because I still feel awful, I'm going back to sleep... Maybe this time will go REALLY fast. *fingers crossed*
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    @IvanaKirilova
    Thank you for your support, encouragement and advice last week . I was able to get back up from last week, even though my dieting isn't perfect because of being relaxed with the holiday. I am not binging.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I am so sorry. Get better real soon. I know it sucks to be sick during the holiday. Maybe Christmas will work out better.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Have a great weekend, TBBT. Happy Thanksgiving to all who is celebrating!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Can I put in a early weigh in?
    188.0 lbs

I didn't want to weigh in the day after Thanksgiving. My goal is to still weigh today's weight or less by next week.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 24
    track: yes
    under: no, went out to lunch with my daughter
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 6459
    WT: 188.8 forgot to put this down for Monday

Finally spent the gift card my daughter gave me for my birthday, I bought a pretty picture for my living room, looks really nice. Still working on unpacking and organizing. I have too much stuff and not enough room. Good night Team TBBT. 💞🦃🍁🍗🍂😴
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 24 November
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

I'm with @brandi_84 can I just roll last week's weight? Friday is going to be black enough without getting on the scale. 😳😂
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92
    I am so sorry. Get better real soon. I know it sucks to be sick during the holiday. Maybe Christmas will work out better.

@brandi_84 thank you! I really hope it does, and hopefully I will get into my groove with classes by then and I can coach through the holidays. The one positive to today is that I will not be over-indulging at all, because we didn't get a lot of food this week, expecting to be at the inlaws for meals two days this week... I'm really going to miss the apple cider!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Can I put in a early weigh in?
    188.0 lbs

I didn't want to weigh in the day after Thanksgiving. My goal is to still weigh today's weight or less by next week.

@brandi_84 absolutely! Great drop back down this week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Wednesday 24 November
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

I'm with @brandi_84 can I just roll last week's weight? Friday is going to be black enough without getting on the scale. 😳😂

@DaffyGirl88 I've rolled in over for you! :)
  • brandi_84
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 24
    track: yes
    under: no, went out to lunch with my daughter
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 6459
    WT: 188.8 forgot to put this down for Monday

Finally spent the gift card my daughter gave me for my birthday, I bought a pretty picture for my living room, looks really nice. Still working on unpacking and organizing. I have too much stuff and not enough room. Good night Team TBBT. 💞🦃🍁🍗🍂😴

@kristiekay1962
    That's a good reason for not being under. Great job getting in 8 glasses of water!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I'll have some apple cider for you!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @sandkp Fantastic loss! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I'll have some apple cider for you!

@brandi_84 enjoy!!! If I feel up to it, I will make baked macaroni and cheese and maybe cook up some chicken breasts and a salad. That may be a nice substitute!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans on team TBBT!!

@cmhubbard92 I am so sorry to hear that you have Covid. I hope your recovery is speedy and your symptoms are mild. Thanks for picking up the slack for me this week. <3

@rawrxamberx Enjoy your family time, but then get right back on the horse come Monday (or sooner). You don't want this to continue through Christmas and New Year's Eve!

@sandkp You have been so inspiring with your weight loss this month!

@prehistoricmoongoddess Glad to hear you are well! Looking forward to having you back with us in December!

@brandi_84 Very, very nice loss this week. Way to nip it in the bud!!

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @kkay2345 Are you still with us? You haven't weighed in this week. :)