Trimstones Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    I thought of "Down with the Pounds" or "Thin and Bare It"...this will be hard...I like them all!! Yes, some in the SA team have GREAT imaginations...

We can chat about it until the weekend...and then post your favorite and I'll start a written list with @jugar and @TheMrWobbly ...

@izzyred9400 Thanks...I'm trying to be more positive and with all this extra energy suddenly, I'm feeling stronger as well!

@princessdimplz Great loss this week!! You're on a roll!

@ncfitbit Way to maintain!!! Next week, you'll likely see a drop!

Jessica
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Monday, November 22

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 683
    Steps: 10.751 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had an okay Monday. Gym was alright though I felt a little weak. I still struggle with eating, not sure what to do about that. I can't really think of anything I am interested in eating. Might go back to mainly the shakes for a while. Happy Tuesday everyone <3

I hope you feel better!
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey @jessicakrall8

I suffered from plantars fasciitis also for years. I know you’re pain all too well. It does get much better with every pound you lose. Get you some comfortable shoes and walk, don’t allow it to stop you from moving. It also gets easier with every step.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 23

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 1046
    Steps: 11.568 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I went to the grocery store in the morning to see if I could find any food that appealed to me. There wasn't much, though I did grab some protein smoothies and crackers. Food was a little better. I started on a very cheap Christmas puzzle. It's not a bad puzzle, the pieces are just super thin. I am sure I will have fun with it regardless. I am getting a new gym schedule today so I expect I will be sore tomorrow. Happy Wednesday everyone <3

@izzyred9400
    @princessdimplz
    Thank you both!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,087 Member
    Options
    NEW TEAM NAME UPDATE:

Here are the suggestions so far - if I have left any out, it is because there is some objection (Thinpossible because we already have a team using Slimpossible, etc.), but if I left one out that you really love, bring it back! Trying to stick with two words, three at the most, well differentiated from the other teams.

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 246.6
    CW - 245.8
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Steps

11/19 - 1,976
    11/20 - 8,591
    11/21 - 5,540
    11/22 - 7,487
    11/23 - 7,691
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello team! Is it just me or has November zoomed by? Can't believe we are at the tail-end of the month.

Steps Update (daily goal 6.8k)
    11/20 - 9411
    11/21 - 7888
    11/22 - 7187
    11/23 - 7157
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 246.6
    CW - 245.8

Nice loss Kevin!!! Great job this week! :smile:
    Jess
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/22: 9,127
    11/23: 10,351
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,087 Member
    Options
    A few more suggestions have come in for team names - let your opinions be known! Here is the updated list:

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers
    Fat Burners
    Shape Shifters
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, November 24

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 796
    Steps: 12.286 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a pretty good Wednesday. My new schedule at the gym was a lot of fun. Almost all the exercises I got were new ones I hadn't done before. Deadlifting, slam ball, plank leg raises, lunge walk and some more stuff. I now start with 15 minutes on the elliptical which is a little boring but doable. I am a bit sore today, mostly my butt, but not nearly as much as I have been before after a new schedule. The rest of the day I worked on my puzzle and I watched a lot of 'horse shelter heroes' on youtube. It's an organisation that goes to auctions and rescues horses (and donkeys and mules) from the slaughter pipeline, tries to nurse them back to good health so they can be adopted. I love what they do and it's really cool to see the animals go from depressed to happy. Happy Thursday everyone <3

For the new name I really like Shape Shifters!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My steps sorry @jessicakrall8 I've left it so long to add.
    11/19 6,388
    11/20 15,018
    11/21 17,618
    11/22 4,366
    11/23 13,467
    11/24 20,554
    So I went to the hospital for the results of the scan & xrays of my shoulder I dislocated in September.Thankfully the tendons are intact so I won't need an operation.Phew !! However I have grazed the bone & the consultant says I have arthritis in my shoulder.I'm not surprised as I think I have it in my hands.Anyway I was discharged & have physio in a months time.Just means I can get back to my normal gym routine which is good.
    I'm with @Pupowl I like Shape Shifters too 🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    I love the creativity in all the name suggestions...I like Laughing Losers.

I got up early this morning, feeling strong and grateful that I can move and stay active. I walked an hour solid, hit my step goal for the day and did 2.2 miles in that time...in honor of GRATITUDE. I'm missing my Mom a little today...the holidays are always hard. I lost her ten years ago and it does get easier to withstand it, but it's hard. Trying to stay positive...she'd be thrilled with my progress. She was always my biggest fan. Wish I could get the tears to stop today...

To all of my friends in the US, have a blessed Thanksgiving today! Celebrate with family and friends, honor those who are not able to be with you...whisper a prayer for those who are hurting or absent from family today. Stay safe, mask up and enjoy the day!

h1r4vxb0b5aw.jpg

Thank you team, for all that you do for each of us...you inspire me to do more, reach for more and accomplish more EVERY day! Love you guys!
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Ugkwth.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends & team members across the pond from me ! Have a great holiday enjoy time with family & friends & you cam always walk off the extra calories tomorrow 😀
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    I like Food fighters also shape shifters. Also what about SAT burners, Shrinking Assets and Trimstones it combines both names. I also thought of shrinkingstones/shrinkingpounds/ToningAssests shrinkingandtoning/. Shrink and Trim. Think Trink, Trimsets,fatnomore
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Weigh day Thur
    Lw 182.6
    Cw 182.8
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    I went over to the other team and looked at there posts they seem great. I'm glad we are adding together.
  • christinalagree
    christinalagree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    christinalagree
    Thursday weigh in day
    PW 225.2
    CW 226
This discussion has been closed.