Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 132.5
    CW: 133.0
    The eating didn’t even start and my scale jumped in with suggestions 🤨

I’ve been a little blah lately and yesterday I went and cut 4-5in out of my hair, to try to shake it off some. So far no light bulb or anything, just surprised how round are my cheeks and how dependent on scrunches I let myself be.
    Later today we are going to dinner at our friends house and my contributions are homemade bread, smoked salmon (my husband’s latest hobby) and an enormous tiramisu from Restaurant Depot.
    After your nice resolutions, here I am throwing chips in the air and at the next weight in, I’ll let you know how they landed.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Weigh in day. Wednesday

Username: Renaegry

PW:156.4

CW: 157.0
  • cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Cherrymajoni
    Friday
    PW 246.0lbs
    CW246.0lbs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone hope you all enjoyed your celebrations 💐

I made it to gym 3 times this week, I had to put the coach to 10k on hold but will definitely resume and complete it in the new year.

Happy weekend everyone
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW:204.1
    CW:204.1
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 178.0
    CW: 181.5 :#
    LTD: 82.9
    Month: +3.5
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @GabiV125 I hope you are able to shake the blahs off soon and feel better. A new drastic haircut can take time to get used to. Try to focus on what you like about it. Maybe YouTube how to do some new styles. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

@trooworld I’m so glad that your test was negative! Those rolls look sooo good! I’m sure they were enjoyed by all! The pie was super tasty and extremely fattening! :grin:

Good morning, Team! I am up early because I had barely any sleep. Hubby has a cold that has turned into a cough and if he wasn’t keeping me up it was my own body. I pulled a muscle in my neck and couldn’t find a comfortable position. I was also hot most of the night. That was from all the food and wine that I drank yesterday. I’m not happy to have to weigh the day after a big holiday, but I’m owning it and moving forward. Today we will eat leftovers, but there will be NO pie or wine. :/
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,880 Member
    @GabiV125 Sometimes a shake-up in how we look helps our journey. I hope it helps you. Your contributions to Thanksgiving sound delicious! I hope you had a good day.

@TeresaW1020 Yeah me too and I'm glad I got it back in time to go to my family's for Thanksgiving! Yes, everyone enjoyed the rolls. Worth the headache lol. I bet that pie was so good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your weight...yeah, give yourself some grace, yesterday was the biggest food holiday of the year!

Hi all. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I did. I ate too much though and had to unbutton my pants after dinner...the shame! My husband was smart and wore sweats. ;)

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✅

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. laurelfit57
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    PW. 145.8
    CW. 145
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 235
    CW: 233
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,127 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 191.4
    CW: 190.6

On vacation at my son's in Virginia, so I'll get caught up in a few days.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Cornanda
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 171.7

+0.9
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    @trooworld I'm glad you don't have Covid and that you got to celebrate with your family. I hope the dizzy spells go away. Yay you on the rolls! They look very yummy! I'm super impressed!

@GabiV125 - Hoping the blahs will go away fast and that you had a nice Thanksgiving. I also hope the haircut will grow on you and that soon you will not miss scrunchies.

@TeresaW1020 - good for you for owning it. No pie and no wine is a great place to start with getting back on track!

Well, here we are at Saturday on the holiday weekend. Yesterday I did a really long walk to help combat my eating. After that, I ran around the house all day putting up Christmas decorations. I "only" got 21,000 steps. Nowhere close to my record of 27K. I'm not sure I will ever beat that one. Unfortunately, as I usually do.... I have planned a weekend of feasting as my kids are home. A meal out, those little Hawaiian roll sandwiches for the football game Sunday, etc. I'm going to have to come up with a solution for this problem or it's going to be a major derail when they are home for a month for Christmas.

Daughter helped me with the decs. We are also making some ornaments together and that has been nice. I bought a few new decor items this year as I felt some of my things were looking tired. I'm enjoying the "new look"

Today I will do a walk and a bit of running and try to eat well.

Lisa

• Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 215.8
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    Username: RYcare
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 274.2
    CW: 245.2
  • trooworld
    @laurelfit57 @TheGlwUp @vegan4lyfe2012 @Firefly743 @RYcare Congrats on the losses! Impressive!

@Cornanda Thanks, me too. Dizzy spells have left the building! LOL Wow, that's an impressive amount of steps! I love those Hawaiian roll sandwiches. Enjoy the time with your family!

I also have to put a stop to the overeating. Yesterday was not so good. Today will be better, no more Thanksgiving leftovers.

• bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 132 lbs
    CW: 134 lbs
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19

Weigh in day: Friday

PW: 257.5

CW: 259

LTD: 41
  • trooworld
    Hi all. Yesterday was indeed better but I can do even better so that's what I am going for today. We are putting up Christmas decorations this morning and I have to put away laundry but that's about it. I might go for a walk this morning.

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 190.6
    CW: 187.8

Woot Woot
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    The time in Virginia visiting my son has flown by...but...
    He proposed last night on the Busch Gardens Skyride 💕 I know my future daughter-in-love is going to make a great Navy wife!

My FitBit showed I walked over 12,500 steps yesterday and registered 50 minutes of exercise. I'm guessing it was all the steep inclines 😆

I hope all my American friends had a Happy Thanksgiving! I know I did!
This discussion has been closed.