11/25-3,354
    11/26-8,906
    11/27-8,179
    11/28-9,284
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    NEW TEAM NAME UPDATE:

Here are the suggestions so far - if I have left any out, it is because there is some objection (Thinpossible because we already have a team using Slimpossible, etc.), but if I left one out that you really love, bring it back! Trying to stick with two words, three at the most, well differentiated from the other teams.

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Fat Assassins
    Fat Attack
    Weight Mates
    Fat Slayers
    Food Fighters
    Asset Trimmers
    Trim Shrinkers
    Keister Toners
    Laughing Losers

Don't forget guys...last few days to get your votes in for the new Team Name...
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Monday
    PW: 215.5
    CW: 218.5

Post Thanksgiving, it could have been much worse. :o
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Ncfitbit
    Monday weigh-in
    Pw: 186.8
    CW: 185.8

Definitely don't deserve this, but I'll take it! I was super busy and active last week so maybe that balanced out all the thanksgiving leftovers and pie? (Note to future self: Just because someone brings over 3 pies doesn't mean they all have to be eaten and you certainly don't have to be the one to "finish them before they go bad". Ugh.)

My vote is for Shrinkstones, but I'll be happy with whatever the team decides. Actually, I really don't like any of the names with Fat in them. I hope it's not one of those!

• ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    BTW, love all the puzzle-sharing and book ideas. Right now I'm making my way through the James Herriot books, which I haven't read in a while, but I was inspired to re-read them after watching the new version of the show on PBS. They are so sweet and funny. If I can sit by the fireplace with a cup of tea while I'm reading, well, there's really nothing better, in my opinion, at this time of year.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 266 Member
    Hello Team. Hope you're all doing well.
    Steps Update (daily goal 6.8k):
    11/24 - 3947
    11/25 - 9839
    11/26 - 11624
    11/27 - 12504
    11/28 - 5157

Active weekend, for the most part. My husband and I took our daughter to a nearby park (Friday) that has a skate park (with concrete ramps and tunnels) to rollerblade... It had been a long while since we both skated - we pushed ourselves to try the ramps along with our daughter. It was a lot of fun and it made me proud to show her that you can push past your fears. Only caveat is that I'm still feeling pretty achy and sore.
  • Yukie_OP
    Team Name vote: Unrepentant Thinners
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Team Name Vote: Trim Assets
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Team Naming UPDATE!

I am always posting the same messages for both Shrinking Assets and Trimstones, so everyone who has posted has been heard! So far, the most popular options are the following:

Trim Assets
    Unrepentant Thinners
    Food Fighters
    Shape Shifters

Shape Shifters has probably the most supportive comments, the other 3 all pretty equal, although Food Fighters might have a slight edge on the others.

Weigh in on this by Wednesday and then the Captains and Moderators will make a decision! Thanks :heart:
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Hi, all!
    I am going to drop out the team because I feel I am not active in the team thread much =(
    I will still continue my weight loss journey, though.
    Good Luck, everyone!
    Let me get back to the team when I am ready to be active in the team thread.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Monday, November 29

Exercise: gym
    Net calories: 695
    Steps: 11.523 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Not much to say about Monday. I went to the gym, and doing the very first plank leg raise, I pulled a muscle in my groin which was a little annoying. Thankfully most exercises on my schedule didn't really bother it, so I only had the skip the leg raises and lunge walk. It already feels a lot better this morning so hopefully I should be fine for Wednesday. Going to get groceries today, do some cleaning and work more on my puzzle. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Just to say I vote for Shape Shifters if it's still on the list.
    All those that celebrated Thanksgiving seem to have not had any massive gains,that's great !!
    @ssssseika sorry to lose you,hope you get back to us soon.
    @princessdimplz it is good when other people notice that you are shrinking 😀 good loss this week WTG.
    @Pupowl hope your muscle strain eases soon,its always fun to try new exercises at the gym.
    @ncfitbit I agree with you on that one about tea & a good book infront of the fire.Us British love our tea ❤☕
    @Yukie_OP Great for you both to be a good example to your daughter & show her that exercise can be fun & doesn't matter what age you are.We didn't have a garden when my boys were little so always took them out to parks & open spaces to be active.
  • Yukie_OP
    @jugar - currently digging these 2 team names:
    Trim Assets
    Food Fighters
  • jessicakrall8
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Hi, all!
    I am going to drop out the team because I feel I am not active in the team thread much =(
    I will still continue my weight loss journey, though.
    Good Luck, everyone!
    Let me get back to the team when I am ready to be active in the team thread.

@ssssseika Would you like to be moved to the Support team or are you leaving us altogether? If you go to support, there's no need to re-register. I just need an idea of how long of a break you think you need. If you leave, you'll need to re-register and be assigned to a team. We all go through seasons where we need a break, but I for one, will miss your positivity and motivational posts...

Please let me know dear...and take care!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    8xrnei2ba98a.png
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    I like Shape Shifters too.
  • suziieq56
    suziieq56 Posts: 14 Member
    Anyone besides me getting friends requests from people who just want to share some kind of sports blog? Getting annoying lol
  • jessicakrall8
    suziieq56 wrote: »
    Anyone besides me getting friends requests from people who just want to share some kind of sports blog? Getting annoying lol

@suziieq56 Yes, a lot more lately for whatever reason...at least it's not the topless photos...UGH!
This discussion has been closed.