Introductions!

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Welcome to the January 2022 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and stay true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. We look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    @Ginharbe and @johnwayne1789 it's great to have you both! 😊
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    roma7774 wrote: »
    Count me in, aiming to start the New Year strong

@roma7774 Wonderful!! We can't wait to get to know you better! :) We got this!!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @Ginharbe
    @johnwayne1789
    @roma7774
    @ealbers83
    @ForeverFitNHealthy

We're so excited to have you join us in January! If you'd like to give us some stats about yourself, please feel free! (i.e. how long you've been on MFP, your SW, your GW, or any other 'goals' that you have. We'd love to get to know more about you! :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Lessennan wrote: »
    Hi, I’m Nan from Scotland and new to this challenge.
    Looking forward to trying to meet the exercise and sticking to the calories for Me.

@Lessennan Hello Nan! It's so nice to have you! We can do this!! :)
  • libbyralls
    libbyralls Posts: 23 Member
    hey all!
    i started getting back into fitness in mid-December. i am a starting nursing school in mid-January, so i want to solidify my exercise and nutrition schedule before school gets busy.
    i am working to exercise everyday and watch what i eat. in the past i’ve limited my calories too much and it lead to unsustainable weight loss. this time around i’m working on forming healthier habits and taking care of myself better