Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    week 2 weigh in
    PW: 161.5
    CW: 161.5
    Maintaining is good.
    I have a head cold again with stuffy head, sneezing, cough - all the symptoms of the dreaded Covid. I got a negative test!!! Seeing the oncologist today and get the next treatment this afternoon. Only six months to go --- Hurray!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    edited January 2022
    ~~ Step Challenge ~~

Our powerful team of five managed to conquer a whopping 380,209 steps last week, averaging 54,316 per person!

The Leaderboard:

@JMNagain - 116,509 total | 16,644 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @IDebraK - 87,121 total | 12,446 average
    @MotylekOkruchy - 80,886 total | 11,555 average
    @ljdanny - 63,605 total | 9,086 average
    @pacsnc6 - 32,088 total | 4,584 average - Most Consistent!

What an incredible start to our new year! Keep up all the great effort and consistency - I'm always in awe of how much walking all of you do.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    January Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 191.6 (January 6th)
    CW (Current Weight): 189.0 (January 13th)

Loss to date: 82.1 lbs
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 188
    Cw 187
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Well at least my weight is consistent. I am going back and forth from 187, 188, 187. Who knows what next week will bring. My steps haven't been all that great either. I haven't had my granddaughter for a few days. She has been with her mother. I should have been working out every day but I took some rest days and only one exercise day. She should be home soon. Today after work I started cleaning the garage. I should have walked outside it was 40. I still have time for exercise its early.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    pacsnc6
    week 2 weigh in
    Maintaining is good.
    I have a head cold again with stuffy head, sneezing, cough - all the symptoms of the dreaded Covid. I got a negative test!!! Seeing the oncologist today and get the next treatment this afternoon. Only six months to go --- Hurray!

Treatment didn't happen as I have developed some new symptoms - unexplained pain - the doctor scheduled a CT scan for today to check this out.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited January 2022
    ~~ Weigh Days ~~

Hi folks, here's a quick reminder for those of you who have yet to weigh in this week...

If you are unable to weigh in for any reason this week, please request to be excused. Your weigh-in is not considered late until early Sunday morning. Remember that two weeks of not providing an updated weight in a row will result in being dropped from the team.

If you have posted a weight on the team thread and I've missed it, let me know!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last week's weight: 139.6
    Current weight: 135.2
    Steps: 48,558

Yes that’s real! I missed last week’s weigh in but I’ve been doing a cleanse this week to kind of jumpstart my year! I have my sons wedding in July and I’m really motivated to look my best!

PS thank you to @melaniescott for checking in on me! I’m a CPA and got so immediately slammed with tax season that I missed my weigh in last week. It’s nice to know that she noticed me missing ❤️
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    pacsnc6
    week 2 weigh in
    Maintaining is good.

Treatment didn't happen as I have developed some new symptoms - unexplained pain - the doctor scheduled a CT scan for today to check this out.

I hope you feel better soon!
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday ( I’m late forgive me)
    HW (Highest Weight):
    PW (Previous Weight): 142.8
    CW (Current Weight): 143.6

Ugh I keep fluctuating these 2lbs … I’m going to buckle down for next week
  • NoyaGirl
    NoyaGirl Posts: 6 Member
    NoyaGirl
    January Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 239.8
    CW (Current Weight): 241.4

Okay - I got this, totally NOT going to freak out! New treadmill up and running and I've used it 3 times this week and have a huge blister on my heel to prove it (sadly I have not worn my athletic shoes in some time :| ). I'm reminding myself that I've probably got some water retention in those muscles that have been sedentary for too long and just activated this week. AND it's my first full week of major changes - from past experience, my body takes a few weeks to adjust to the changes I'm making. SO, deep breath, all is good, patting myself on the back for baby steps . . . at least trying to - lol!
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Pw 136
    Cw135 lbs.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    The Week 3 Group Challenge, starting Sunday, Jan 16th is open for tomorrow. Hope you enjoy this one! Can't wait to read and share with all of you.

Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10853885/january-week-3-group-challenge-5-10-15-20-workout/p1?new=1

Jessica :smile:
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6
    week 2 weigh in
    Maintaining is good.

CT yesterday, results are in the chart, waiting for the doctor to call with her explanation. So frustrating because the report doesn't look good but she has played that down on some reports. So still waiting . . .
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    MayLan
    Saturdays
    PW 248.8
    CW 251.2
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited January 2022
    MotylekOkruchy
    Thursday
    PW: 139
    CW: 141.3

no excuses ... no excuses ... no excuses
    Does cold count as an excuse?
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    edited January 2022
    Timibotkin
    Saturdays
    PW 304.6
    CW 305.2
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Thursday
    PW: 139
    CW: 141.3

A cold id an illdess, not an excuse. ( The d's are on purpose...)
  • minstrelofsarcasm

A cold isn't necessarily an excuse, but a reason. When we get sick, our bodies hold onto water and extra calories just to make sure it has enough resources to fight off the illness. It's 100% reasonable to see a gain while you're sick.
This discussion has been closed.