Replies

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in for Monday

Sunday Check in
    Logged - yes
    under - yes
    exercise - 30 min bike boot camp, plus 20 min biking and some yoga.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in for Monday

Sunday Check in
    Logged - yes
    under - yes
    exercise - 30 min bike boot camp, plus 20 min biking and some yoga.

@Mrscanmore A fantastic weigh-in! You lost 12.1 pounds in January....well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @HASWLRS and @Mrscanmore I saw this and thought of you...

How do you stop Canadian bacon from curling in the pan?
    Take away the little brooms. 🤣
    [/ spoiler]

Have a great day everyone! 🌞😊

@DaffyGirl88 This made me laugh, Sue!

@HASWLRS I'm glad! :) Welcome back!

@DaffyGirl88 Thank you, Sue!! I was supposed to come back on the 18th, but I fell into a very large rabbit hole!! However, two good days over the weekend and I feel like I can move forward now.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Jan. 24
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 11888

Monday WT: 191.2

Feeling better today, my BF at work is back from being off due to Covid, luckily she didn't get very sick.
    Now my daughter is sick and has a pending Covid test :( ,hopefully she will be okay. Will it ever end? Our team is doing great, wow, what a wonderful month everyone is so awesome (except me). Keep up the fantastic streak Team TBBT.💖🤩✨😴💤
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    Monday 24 January
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS so sorry to have dropped off this group check-in. I'll re-join in February as I'm so overworked/burnt out. But I am intermittent fasting to help with my health goals. Thanks for checking in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS so sorry to have dropped off this group check-in. I'll re-join in February as I'm so overworked/burnt out. But I am intermittent fasting to help with my health goals. Thanks for checking in!!

@ForLangston You do not have to "re-join" for February....all you have to do is post a weigh-in on Friday, the 28th and you are good to go! Good luck with the intermittent fasting!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Jan. 24
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 11888

Monday WT: 191.2

Feeling better today, my BF at work is back from being off due to Covid, luckily she didn't get very sick.
    Now my daughter is sick and has a pending Covid test :( ,hopefully she will be okay. Will it ever end? Our team is doing great, wow, what a wonderful month everyone is so awesome (except me). Keep up the fantastic streak Team TBBT.💖🤩✨😴💤

@kristiekay1962 Glad to hear your BF is back to good health and hoping that your daughter quickly follows suit! Will it ever end? I think that depends on your definition of "end" in this context. Now, maybe you are not currently losing weight, so that part is not awesome, but never say that you are not awesome! You check in every night and offer up encouragement to the rest of the team, so that makes you an awesome team mate!! Hope you have a great day!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MISSING SOME EARLY WEEK WEIGH-INS ALREADY:

@dracocapricorn (Sun)
    @everydaywechoose (Sun)
    @rebekah2882 (Sun)
    @IvanaKirilova (Mon)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Sun, Jan 23rd
    Week 4 - Day 1
    Net Calories: 1848
    Steps: 10011 Steps
    Water: 90oz
    MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🎾🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC🎾YesDays)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: Yes
    • Exercise for 20mins: Yes
    Mon, Jan 24th
    Week 4 - Day 2
    Net Calories: 2916
    Steps: 5541 Steps
    Water: 100oz
    MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🎾⭕️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC🎾YesDays)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: No way
    • Exercise for 20mins: No
    Totally ate just to eat. I even forced it at some points in the day. Pretty upset with myself
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

Totally ate just to eat. I even forced it at some points in the day. Pretty upset with myself

@Krysless2 I feel your pain as I did this, too, pretty much since Christmas but especially last week. Why would a sane person do this to themselves? It seems like a rhetorical question, but it really does need to be answered. For me, sometimes it is to get the tempting food/trigger food/too high calorie to fit into a budget food/or homemade so no way to log even semi accurately food, out of the house. I could just throw it away or I could work really hard to just eat normal amounts of it in a sitting, like a normal person. I would most likely not be eating in a calorie deficit that way, but at least I wouldn't make myself feel physically sick! The next part, the forcing it in? Part of the reason I do this is because I feel overwhelmed with things I should be doing, and I need to be doing something, so I eat instead. How's that Vulcan logic for you??!! I need to write out some sort of schedule of "Things to Accomplish Each Day", keeping it simple so I can succeed. Yesterday, for example, all I did was get caught up on all my computer stuff. Even though I did nothing else, it was what I set out to do, so I felt good about it!

It really is a process....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Okay, sorry for that downer post, but thanks for letting me work through that.

The February thread is up and running!! If you are continuing on with us, pop over there at your convenience and introduce yourself to our new team mates. If you know you are NOT continuing on with us, please let me know. Thanks!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Okay, sorry for that downer post, but thanks for letting me work through that.

The February thread is up and running!! If you are continuing on with us, pop over there at your convenience and introduce yourself to our new team mates. If you know you are NOT continuing on with us, please let me know. Thanks!

@HASWLRS That's what we're here for.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Late weekly log in
    PW 146.0
    CW 148.6
    Last week, thursday I went out of town upto my friends cabin for a girls trip. We had a great, relaxing time. However, I have not logged or weighed myself. I did bring my yoga mat and we all did some gentle yoga together. I considered not logging any more this month and just coming back next month. But I'm here, I'm back.

@everydaywechoose Glad you are still here! This weight will be your starting weight for February, so it is all downhill from here! Your girls' trip to the cabin sounds delightful! Hopefully it was just the break you needed before getting serious again in February!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you! I'm feeling good that my pants that were starting to get very uncomfortable before Christmas are fitting.

@Krysless2 I do that too! So illogical!!

Tues check in
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 45 min ride
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Fri. Jan. 21

Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - no

Sat. Jan. 22

Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - no

Sun. Jan. 23

Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes (25 min. Aerobics, 15 min. ST)

Mon. Jan. 24

Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - no

Drank 64 oz. Water Everyday

I did not exercise as much this week due to 2 days the furnace didn’t work and extreme cold. My activity was bundling up
    and trying to stay warm.

Go Team!
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Jan 20
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Yes
    Under Yes
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2022