Starting weight: 8/26/21 - 214 lbs
    9/30/21 - 204.6 lbs
    10/31/21 - 194.0 lbs
    11/30/21 - 185.8 lbs
    12/31/21 - 179.4 lbs
    1/31/22 - 176.2 lbs

February 2022 Goals: Get down to 170 or lower
    Overall Goal: 150 lbs or lower

I may have to adjust my February goal! But I will hold off because my body likes to trick me! But I would be happy to be under 170 before the end of February, that's for sure!

Have a wonderful day!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    For 2/2/22
    SW 170
    CW 170
    GW 167

Daily plank challenge ✔
    80 oz water daily ✔
    Under 60 carbs daily ✔ (Just)
    20 min barre ✔
    Plank-45 sec ✔ (AM and PM added to the work challenge)
    Meal prep-extra chicken thighs ✔

I have a virtual lunch workout scheduled (work offers them). Son#2 and his wife are coming for dinner if the weather cooperates. News is saying may be more ice than snow now. Isn't that special (insert sarcastic smirk).
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight 05/22/19: 276.8
    Starting Weight 10/31/21: 258.6

Feb Weight 2/1/22: 234.8
    End of Feb Goal 2/28/22: 230.0
    2/1: 234.8 2/2: 235.0
    2/3: 234.6

Other goals for each day:
    Stay under 100g carbs: 2/1 55, 2/2 24
    Get at least 2,000 steps: 2/1 4,843, 2/2 3,508

Didn't post yesterday for the 1st so today I'm combining my post for the 1st and 2nd.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    2/2 - arms and total body done, poverty calories, no alcohol
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    2/2 ended up being a maintenance day. My inner 👿 decided to binge Cheerios after dinner. And I was doing so well before that! Ok, today is another chance to do better. Off to lift some weights to keep my mind off the inevitable shoveling that will be required from ‘snowmageddon’.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    Options
    Yesterday didn't go as plannned... I sat down at the Dr's office for 2 1/2 hours waiting for an x-ray on my hips and lower back ... went to the grocery store walking all over the place in a walking boot ...and slept all afternoon/part of the evening with a migraine ... didn't get much done like I wanted to... I had plans to meal prep a bunch of yummy stuff ...Still have a headache and I have a teacher conference this morning ...I hope everyone is doing good :)
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hey @tishsmith101 Here in the Lake George area, we had just rain, no snow. But points further north, they've had icy conditions. A few of my colleagues reported roads were horrible. Stay safe.
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Did another 25 minutes on the exercise bike, I love how good it feels, I forgot about that lovely buzz I get after exercising! I’ll have a rest day tomorrow to try and make sure I’m not doing too much too soon. I only restarted exercising last week after many years of absolutely nothing so I’m being cautious.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Everything is getting so ridiculous.
    I've spent most of the day dealing with my teenagers. One (19) hit a mailbox with their car. The other had a dual enrollment class he had to practice driving to and from. Covid really set this poor kid back. He's 17 and still doesn't have his license yet but now that classes are in-person after some delays due to the professor's kids having their daycare closed due to covid, he'll get reg practice twice a week. Anyway, this malarkey plus homeschooling the 3 younger kids has eaten my whole day.

Anyway, the scale went down another 2-tenths of a pound. I'm highly suspicious, which my body has earned because it is definitely sus! Waiting for the scale to bounce back to the sky for no reason.
    Hoping at least my workout won't be disrupted in a minute.
    Sheeeeeeesh! Stress! :cry:
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    2022 ~ Feb 4 ~ 171.8 lbs

9/30/21 - 204.6 lbs
    10/31/21 - 194.0 lbs
    11/30/21 - 185.8 lbs
    12/31/21 - 179.4 lbs
    1/31/22 - 176.2 lbs

A slight uptick, but I would be more surprised if there wasn't one. I've had 3 days of loss, so yes. A gain is to be expected. As long as I don't back over 175 I'll be happy! Have a good one!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    For 2//22
    SW 170
    CW 168
    GW 167

Daily plank challenge ✔
    80 oz water daily ✔
    Under 60 carbs daily ✔
    Movement ❌
    Plank-50 sec ✔ (AM and PM)
    Meal prep-❌

Worked through lunch. Son#2 and his wife came for dinner and I happily passed on the pasta, enjoying my chicken and broc.

@NYPhotographer2021 - Tons of sleet last night but no snow. Still have to get out there and remove it though or my driveway will freeze to a 200 ft sheet of ice.

@melmerritt33 I love my indoor bike too

@baconslave I didn't get my license until I was 18 LOL
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    2/3 was a better day. I was right at my calorie limit- would have been under but I felt a little shaky late in the evening and had a couple of pieces of toast and felt better. That put carbs up a bit but I kept protein high as well. My weight is all over the board so I need to focus on portions and filling foods and should see the scale come down. I took measurements this morning so I’m hoping to see some change at the end of the month as an NSV if the scale remains a jerk(all driven by me of course).
  • baconslave
    Options
    For 2//22
    SW 170
    CW 168
    GW 167

Daily plank challenge ✔
    80 oz water daily ✔
    Under 60 carbs daily ✔
    Movement ❌
    Meal prep-❌

Worked through lunch. Son#2 and his wife came for dinner and I happily passed on the pasta, enjoying my chicken and broc.

@NYPhotographer2021 - Tons of sleet last night but no snow. Still have to get out there and remove it though or my driveway will freeze to a 200 ft sheet of ice.

My sister didn't get her license until 18 when she was forced to so she could get herself to her classes in college. I don't blame her. Driving is so annoying.
    And he hasn't really needed his license because he can't go anywhere. But now that he has the dual enrollment class and in the fall he'll be in college, this needs to happen.
    Good job passing on the pasta. That can be hard.

I'm doing the thing. Planning hard to make my weekends less. And the scale went down again a smidgen. Tenths at a time. :joy: I'm waiting for the inevitable, unexplainable bounce that will show up for no reason and stick around for awhile again. It is The Way.

• melmerritt33
    Options
    For 2//22
    SW 170
    CW 168
    GW 167

Daily plank challenge ✔
    80 oz water daily ✔
    Under 60 carbs daily ✔
    Movement ❌
    Meal prep-❌

Yes, love my bike!

I have to share, I’m 49 and still haven’t learnt to drive!
  • melmerritt33
    Options
    No exercise again today. I decided to do a little spring cleaning. After moving a couple of small pieces of furniture and doing a little cleaning I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Took a rest, drank some water and tried to do a bit more. Started to feel worse, ended up feeling absolutely awful, typical low blood sugar symptoms that I’ve experienced before. So I had to stop and I’ve decided I won’t try exercising today. I’m sitting here still feeling the symptoms.

I have a horrible feeling that being active and full on carnivore doesn’t work for me. I already know I need a small amount of carbs in my diet and am now wondering if increasing my activity this week is increasing the need. I know I had such problems in the past with it and wonder if this is the final piece of the puzzle. I felt great while I was doing absolutely no activity each day and now am starting to feel bad again. Going back to a standard diet or even general low carb is not an option, too many veggies that will upset me, so it will be a matter of testing things out and maybe just being more animal based again.

I shall see how things go the rest of the week. I could let this get me down but actually I’m feeling good, I feel like I’m finally getting the answers I’ve needed all along. I may have to choose between full carnivore and exercise but that’s a decision I can make as I have the information and tools now to do what I need to do without it ending up in going back to old habits and losing the progress I’ve made.
  • baconslave
    Options
    That flipping scale! :rage: Went up 1.4 lb overnight
    Knew it was coming. KCKO. I have my Saturday plan to not overeat :+1:
  • baconslave
    Options
    No exercise again today. I decided to do a little spring cleaning. After moving a couple of small pieces of furniture and doing a little cleaning I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Took a rest, drank some water and tried to do a bit more. Started to feel worse, ended up feeling absolutely awful, typical low blood sugar symptoms that I’ve experienced before. So I had to stop and I’ve decided I won’t try exercising today. I’m sitting here still feeling the symptoms.

I have a horrible feeling that being active and full on carnivore doesn’t work for me. I already know I need a small amount of carbs in my diet and am now wondering if increasing my activity this week is increasing the need. I know I had such problems in the past with it and wonder if this is the final piece of the puzzle. I felt great while I was doing absolutely no activity each day and now am starting to feel bad again. Going back to a standard diet or even general low carb is not an option, too many veggies that will upset me, so it will be a matter of testing things out and maybe just being more animal based again.

I shall see how things go the rest of the week. I could let this get me down but actually I’m feeling good, I feel like I’m finally getting the answers I’ve needed all along. I may have to choose between full carnivore and exercise but that’s a decision I can make as I have the information and tools now to do what I need to do without it ending up in going back to old habits and losing the progress I’ve made.

I've been following your journey while modding the Carnivore group. I hope this is the missing piece so you can finally get this last little bit figured out so you can feel good all the time. :heart:
  • baconslave
    Options
    2022 ~ Feb 5 ~ 171.0 lbs

9/30/21 - 204.6 lbs
    10/31/21 - 194.0 lbs
    11/30/21 - 185.8 lbs
    12/31/21 - 179.4 lbs
    1/31/22 - 176.2 lbs

Not a bad weight to end the week with at all! On Sunday I was 174.2. So lost 4 pounds this week!

In August, when I started my journey, I wore a size 22w jeans. I had bought a pair of size 14 jeans back in October. And used them as my barometer for my weight. I couldn't barely get them up over my hips back then. I would try them on every so often. In December, I was able to not only get them over my hips, I was able to zip and button them. But they were so tight and uncomfortable. Throughout January I would try them on, still tight. Cue to a couple of days ago...they fit perfect! I bought them at a thrift store because I didn't want to spend a ton of money in case I never got down to that size! Time to go back and find a pair of size 10s!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Fantastic NSV!
    Fitting back into my skinny-10s is my goal. Right now, still a 12. Onward and downward.