February 3

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    ~💖~ 2 / 3 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,050+.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    03/02/2022
    Exercise – yes
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    Well done to all the Champions!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @mshawski Whoa! Lol. I love them! You will certainly stand out and be "seen" by any drivers! They're very "safe". :lol:

@jamcnewman Julie, I'm glad that you were able to have a successful day, in spite of it being such a rough day. I'm sorry about your dad. I lost my dad in 2015, so I know how difficult it can be. {{HUGS}}

@Caroline_slowandsteady I'm glad you're finally starting to feel better! Don't over do it today! <3
  • Astrue
    Astrue Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    February 3
    ✅ Exercise - 60 minutes tennis, 60 minute walk, 60 minutes of restorative yoga, 30 minute barre class
    ✅ Tracked
    ✅ Calories

Passes remaining 3/3
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
    0/3 pass days used
    exercise.png
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    2/3/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Nope.

• vgstigum
    vgstigum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 50 minutes, Sydney Cummings HIIT Cardio workout
    ✅ Calories: on target
    ✅ Tracked
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,991 Member
    Options
    3 Yesses, but there was a lot of approximating...
    Exercise - a 60 minute walk
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Elbee1 wrote: »
    @jamcnewman Great job and many hugs! I know a rough day for you.

I recently lost my Dad a few months ago ...the end of October 2021, after in & out of hospitals and rehabs since he got Covid the end of December 2020. It's been so stressful & still getting medical bills.

And,, now, I am trying so hard with my Mom. She is on the same path of in and out of hospitals/rehabs, it seems, since October 13, 2021 when I suddenly had both parents in seperate ERs at 2 different hospitals at the same time. Now, I have another crisis situation with my Mom that started on Monday...

I must start taking care of myself, too. I keep starting and stopping, so now I am committed to this group. Even if just for accountability.

Many hugs...

My heart goes out to you @Elbee1 💛 I am sorry for your loss and for all the challenges you face now. Taking care of yourself is much like “putting on the oxygen mask” for yourself first. It doesn’t feel like it is a priority but it all absolutely is. Your mom and YOU need it. Take good care of you through all of this. 💐
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer for your kindness. I am sorry for your loss too. Miss him every day. 💛
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman

Sounds like you looked after yourself well on that difficult day... glad you were able to find a meaningful way to honor his memory with your husband. Take good care

@Elbee1

What a tough situation... glad you're here for yourself during these difficult times.
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,386 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    @Elbee1 I can´t imagine how difficult that would be dealing with that loss and also dealing with the continuing illness of your mother. I hope you can keep posting here and that it helps to support you and help you give yourself grace while working on taking care of yourself in addition to your more.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman
    {{HUGS}} It must have hard. But, I am glad that you were able to honor his memory with your husband.

@Elbee1
    {{HUGS}} I can appreciate what you are going through. It is a very tough situation. Please make some time to care for yourself. We are here for you.