Waistaways Team Chat - February 2022

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Falling asleep while reading posts💤💤💤. Here are my steps @ashleycarole86

Please mark Friday as 8,500 steps. My battery had to be recharged and I know I got at least that.

Monday and Wednesday Pilates this week for 15 min and lots of going through boxes and packing. Lolkpfobz1ojp2p.jpeg
  • wendydpromos
    wendydpromos Posts: 7 Member
    I had two accounts going. I believe I joined this group under one and log all my food into the other. I am trying to consolidate and get rid of one account.
  • wendydpromos
    wendydpromos Posts: 7 Member
    Just posted above to see which username came up. I had previously been using twdempsey and now will be using wendydpromos. Would someone be able to switch that for me? I am sorry for causing confusion. I will delete my other account once this community group is all set. Thank you!
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    @jugar I am still here and I am sorry I didn't send a weight last week! We were rushing to get out the door early Friday morning to go visit my daughter and I forgot to weigh. It was a great weekend with her and I will be sure to send a weight this week!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    edited February 2022
    Just posted above to see which username came up. I had previously been using twdempsey and now will be using wendydpromos. Would someone be able to switch that for me? I am sorry for causing confusion. I will delete my other account once this community group is all set. Thank you!

I will be happy to change that for you!
    gak71 wrote: »
    @jugar I am still here and I am sorry I didn't send a weight last week! We were rushing to get out the door early Friday morning to go visit my daughter and I forgot to weigh. It was a great weekend with her and I will be sure to send a weight this week!

Daughters - I'm telling you. They can make you rush and forget everything! No worries, Gary. I'll hold your spot for you on Friday for sure :smiley:
  • jugar
    kdblpn wrote: »
    @jugar CW 282.4

woo hoo!!! 3.8 pounds! So glad you're feeling better and making such progress :smiley: I hope you're getting good rest and de-stress time, too. :heart:
  • jugar
    Quick update! Only one weigh-in due Tuesday:

@Kali225

Overdue:
    @graceojo999 hope you're doing OK! Pop on by if you can.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    a win last night....served up ice cream & chocolate sauce but for myself had an apple...
This discussion has been closed.