Super Bowl LVI Comments?

Options
Jimb376mfp
Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
Who you got?

My Packers got knocked out early. I will be rooting for Bengals for Joe Burrow QB and underdogs. I hope for a close game.

No big food plans, may try a frozen pizza for dinner.

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,875 Member
    Options
    Yeah! My Pats are long gone. I'm rooting for the Bagels too, but not planning on watching the game. There will be enough temptations without adding "football snacking".
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,764 Member
    Options
    I’d like to see the Bengals win, mostly because it would be a great story. Somehow, the Rams seem like a collection of egos to me, and it’s hard to root for that. I am a Von Miller fan, so I hope he does well.

Hope Joe Burrow survives.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I have a default position against any team from California and remain a midwesterner at heart. So another vote for the Bengals. That said I’d be OK with a Stafford win, he sure paid his dues with plenty extra in Detroit.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Bengals for the win.

I made extra chili a couple weeks ago and popped it in the freezer. Easier to keep the eating under control tomorrow with not going to a party.

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,444 Member
    Options
    Two SEC quarterbacks going at it. Anything can happen.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,071 Member
    Options
    Lots of great young quarterbacks out there. I really do like Joe Burrows game and hope the superbowl is a good game.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,822 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anybody else but I really did enjoy watching the game, lots of great plays and momentum changes, a last minute drive for the win, it was an excellent hard fought game.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,875 Member
    Options
    Watched the 2nd half, Great finish. Too bad my team lost. Ain't the first time. LOL
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I saw the Cincinnati score at the first half, and the one at the start of the second half. Pretty well executed. But, that was all I saw. Well played game from what I could see.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Rams had too many Star players bought there to do what they did :-(

Will look forward to see what Bengals can do next season.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,764 Member
    Options
    It was a good competitive game. Interesting that the Rams were favored because of their defensive line, and it seemed to me that’s what won the game - they simply kept the Bengals from having time to make big plays.