Waistaways Team Chat - February 2022

Options

Replies

• gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 our trip isn’t until 7/23 so I have plenty of time to improve my cardio and lose a few pounds.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,040 Member
    Options
    mmarceau2 wrote: »
    I would like to keep weighing on Wednesdays, but if I have to switch to today for admin purpose, it's Ok too.

Wednesdays are perfect! I had you down for Thursday, but any day is fine. The most important thing is that I have it before 8 am on Sunday so that I can do the team tallies.

Keep up the thinking and aiming at those days where you keep the eating just under what you actually need. Then it goes nice and slow and easy. Good luck!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    50o0fkq6cxap.png

Congrats on completing yet another week of the Fat2Fit Challenge! You can find the results of the past week by clicking on the link below:

Here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

4a25weuejjz4.png
  • jugar
    Options
    deniners2 wrote: »
    10k walk done. I’m going to be feeling that all week! 😳 Every hill reminded me I live a mile high. I get cookies today! 😂

We are watching you eat your cookies :smiley:
    r2m1rdgbal46.png
  • wendydpromos
    wendydpromos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CW 188.9
    PW 189.7
    For twdempsey or wendydpromos

Thank you!!
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    CW: 183

I mean. I warned you.

I was drinking sour raspberry shots because it tastes like alcoholic Sour Gushers, and there's nothing I love quite like alcoholic drinks that taste like childhood candy.

Anyways. Alcohol absolutely wrecks my scale reading. Something about water retention probably. Plus I ate a LOT of cake.

That's the last of it though. No more events or parties... or excuses. Back to the grind.

You came - you partied - you had a blast! Now you're back to conquering!
  • jugar
    edited February 2022
    Options
    CW 188.9
    PW 189.7
    For twdempsey or wendydpromos

Thank you!!

Well done! You are now our 2nd person to achieve 4 weeks in the green for February! And you are officially @wendydpromos and twdempsey is gone - both of you are doing well, though!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Boring stuff first...

PW: 81.1kg
    CW: 82.2kg

Between OH substituting a side for a higher calorie one (he doesn't do that often, thankfully), a couple of chocolate binges and two takeaways this weekend... not too bad really!

Steps:
    Sunday 13th - 9620
    Monday 14th - 1962
    Tuesday 15th - 3457
    Wednesday 16th - 10452
    Thursday 17th - 7501
    Friday 18th - 9820
    Saturday 19th - 9572

Guess when I really wasn't feeling well :D
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @dd265 Looks fabulous! Love the cat tree and seeing the super content kitty way up at the top!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    @DD265 Thanks for sharing the pics, it's nice to see the effects of all your hard work. I love the colors and design of your place! Agree with @eggfreak ... the look on your cat's face that's in the basket is the icing on the cake. Perfectly happy kitty!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @Terytha Sounds like just a fantastic time. Hoping your 34th year ahead is a great one! :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    2/20 exercise:
    61 minutes Peloton + 6706 steps

It's super cold and snowy so our normal getaway out to the mountains for the weekend is off. It's a holiday called Family Day today here in Alberta so I think Brad and I will just take it easy and enjoy the day. I do have plans for a strength day... I worked out quite late last night so hopefully I can get my workout in earlier today.

It still seems to be snowing a bit so I'm sure there is more shoveling in my future. Brad and I sometimes compete for these jobs for who gets the NEAT ;)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's ...You have a new member joining your awesome team... Please welcome @BlissfulK :)
  • jugar
    Options
    @BlissfulK Welcome aboard! I hope you'll jump right in and introduce yourself, tell us about your goals and reasons for giving us a try - we have a good time in here, and usually lose some weight too :smiley: Ask any questions you may have, and you'll be ready for your first weigh-in on Sunday (Feb. 27). If every you want to change weigh-in day, have to miss a week, or anything else - this is the place to do it.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 @jugar

Greetings and thank you for the warm welcome!

I am a health enthusiast. I have been incredibly busy the past few years. My fitness/health routine need some major improvement. I wanted to join a group of like minded people to help get back on track :)

Only have a few questions.

Should I post weigh ins on this thread in a certain format?

Anything else we should be posting?

Anything else to note during the challenge?

Thank you in advance💫
This discussion has been closed.