aneedlecraft

Friday check-in
    PW: 325
    CW:323
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @melissadreed903
    I relate to wanting the chicken skin. Anytime I roast a chicken it is a mental fight to Norplant eat the skin. Enjoy your kids and grandkids this weekend.

@rwood566
    Great exercise day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    aneedlecraft

Friday check-in
    PW: 325
    CW:323

Fantastic loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    PW 202.4
    CW 206.2

Weird week. Weight spiked on Tuesday then came down Wednesday and Thursday. Spiked again today.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ✅Close Rings
    ❌Steps 3,082
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 894/1500

Did very little yesterday. I ended up with a headache like I never had before. My daughter thinks it was a migraine but I haven’t had one over 20 years. 🤷‍♀️ Still have a slight headache today but I am sucking it up and going to the pool.

Happy Friday!
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/24
    Step count 8130

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Pw: 229.4
    Cw: 225.6. - 3.8 lb
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Melissadreed903 reporting for duty!

PW: 231
    CW: 229
    Steps: I have no idea. I left my fitbit at home this morning and the last time it was synced was at lunchtime yesterday, so I'll have to get that info when I get home later this evening.

Stayed within the calorie range though. I'm going ALL IN tonight on the calories. I bought some crab cakes from our local grocer that is so dang good. I'm making that Tik Tok recipe creation that has cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, basil, olive oil and pasta tonight and pair that with crab cakes (again) and an artisan salad.

These last few weeks have really shown a difference. The bloating (in my face) has gone away and my gut health is on point. I've upped my game a little in the exercise. Have I mentioned how much I hate exercise?

I received an email from the drill instructor wanna be yesterday apologizing for the way she yelled at me. She said in her email that she needed to be more aware of "fragile people". I about crapped my pants from reading that. How dare she. I mean seriously. I forwarded her email to the YMCA where the classes are rooted from. I canceled my membership with them and will just do classes here at work that are offered "free". Classes here have a wide variety. We have cycling, kickboxing, yoga classes on different days so there is no boredom. I'm hoping that exercise will not feel like exercise, but having fun with co-workers.

Looking forward to our kids arriving in Oklahoma tomorrow. We're going to the street races Saturday night so that should be fun. Sunday is meal prep day.

Everyone have a great day!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @peng123 I posted a congrats to you yesterday but I forgot to post reply :o A HUGE CONGRATS to you for being amazing and getting to your goal weight ... I am soooooo proud of you :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you so much for being such an amazing cheerleader - I couldn't have done it without your support!!
  • peng123
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @peng123 congratulations for making goal! I am jealous of that!
    I love me some manatees too. We come down annually to visit them in the springs. I usually swim with them but we found these 2, a mom and baby, while paddling. It makes me smile when I get to thinking about every encounter. Funny thing is they seem to enjoy the encounter also.

@tahm42 Thank you so much! I know that you will reach your goals soon - and I will be cheering you on all the way!

The thought of seeing manatees in the wild makes me so happy - where do you go to see them?

Cara
  • peng123
    Options
    Happy Friday, Downsizers! I don't know about all of you, but I am ready for the weekend! Here's my check-in:

3/24:
    Calories: 1,185
    Exercise: None - recovery day
    Steps: 5,798

My job is so sedentary that I never get my steps up to 10,000 unless I exercise - I need to figure out a way to get those steps in on my recovery days.

@aneedlecraft Excellent loss! Congratulations!

@lindamtuck2018 I'm so sorry about the migraine - they are so debilitating. A huge thumbs up for going to the pool today even though your headache is not completely gone.

@Morethanjustanumber Great steps!!

@rwood566 Impressive loss this week - way to go!

@melissadreed903 Awesome loss for you - congrats! I'm so sorry that instructor rubbed salt in the wound - that's just crazy. Your program at work sounds very fun - glad you are focusing on the positive and moving ahead!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Cara
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,330 Member
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day-Fridays
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 213.4 (loss 4.6 lbs) :)
    LTD:37.4
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day-Fridays

WOW!!! That's a great loss! WTG!!
  • peng123
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day-Fridays

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Amazing loss this week! Woo hoo!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Congrats @melissadreed903 @rwood566 @Megan_smartiepants1970 on your losses!

@peng123
    Thanks! It was tough to get through as my headache kept getting worse as I exercised but I persevered.

@melissadreed903
    That instructor needs to be fired. Just because someone needs some moves modified it doesn’t make them fragile. It’s great your work offers free classes.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day-Fridays

WOW!!! That's a great loss! WTG!!

Thank you so much :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day-Fridays

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Amazing loss this week! Woo hoo!!

Thank you Cara :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Congrats @melissadreed903 @rwood566 @Megan_smartiepants1970 on your losses!

Thank you Linda :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    QUESTION

What is a phrase you can repeat to yourself to keep you motivated?

“I want to be Thinner, Fitter, Healthier and Happier. “

I have said this every morning for the last two years. It has made me more aware of the areas in my life that don’t align with these goals and I take action to fix them.

Will check back in later today.
This discussion has been closed.