10# Challenge Redeaux

124»

Replies

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,231 Member
    My week was "meh."

I was very "hungry" this week. I don't know why because I haven't been creating a huge deficit to cause that. I didn't track a couple of days. I suspect I had a small deficit for the week, but I can't know for sure without tracking, can I? 😁 I exercised a bit, but not as much as I'd hoped to due to ongoing hip pain.

On the plus side, my sleep greatly improved on its own. Separately, I saw my doc and am waiting to discuss some rest results. It was a productive visit.

If my sleep stays under control, I predict many other issues will improve (mood, inflammation, pain.) When that happens, I will rule the world. So look out.

Have a great weekend!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,840 Member
    whathapnd wrote: »
    My week was "meh."

I was very "hungry" this week. I don't know why because I haven't been creating a huge deficit to cause that. I didn't track a couple of days. I suspect I had a small deficit for the week, but I can't know for sure without tracking, can I? 😁 I exercised a bit, but not as much as I'd hoped to due to ongoing hip pain.

On the plus side, my sleep greatly improved on its own. Separately, I saw my doc and am waiting to discuss some rest results. It was a productive visit.

If my sleep stays under control, I predict many other issues will improve (mood, inflammation, pain.) When that happens, I will rule the world. So look out.

Have a great weekend!

Emmie, so glad your sleep is improving. Mine's just getting back to "normal (what's that? ;)
    I told TOL and the kids it was that my feng shui was off. They had 180'd our bed, when I was operated on in October. Got it fixed Monday and am sleeping better now.
  • Al_Howard
    Well, officially, down 1.6 this ZWW weigh-in, but up 2.6 since 1/5/2022. At home, all over the place, but yesterday's was the lowest since 2010.
    Gotta get more consistent on my eating.
  • Al_Howard
    This week's WW-wi was down 2#. Still bouncing around, as is normal. Gota get my "losing attitude" back, if I really want to get down to where I want to be.
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,923 Member
    I'm down 0.8 pounds as compared to two Fridays ago (my last Friday weigh-in, due to travel last week). While it's not much, I'm actually pretty happy with it. I'm pleased because I did a much better job sticking to my overall plan. It was still far from perfect, but I made it M-Th without any alcohol (which seems like it shouldn't be such a big victory, but it really is!). I did have air-popped popcorn nearly every night (with butter-flavored Pam, and salt), so in the big-picture I'd like to cut that out too. Nevertheless, breaking those bad habits is key to my plan.

I got in my exercise this week as well.

We're going away for a few days next week, and I already know it's going to be a big challenge. Or actually, maybe what I should say is that I've pre-planned to be significantly loose on my plan while away. We have reservations at two awesome kosher restaurants, and so as the saying might go, "I'd rather be fat than miss out at these restaurants." (OK, maybe that's not in the official WW materials!).

182/138/146
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,144 Member
    Up one pound from last week. Net -6.
  • Al_Howard
    Up 1.2# at WW yesterday. Still within WW parameters, just not mine!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,923 Member
    Down 1.6 # from last week still up 5.8lbs for challenge
  • misterhub
    One instance does not make a fact. However, as of today’s weigh-in, I have lost 10 pounds.
  • Al_Howard
    misterhub wrote: »
    One instance does not make a fact. However, as of today’s weigh-in, I have lost 10 pounds.

WTG Bro!!!
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 699 Member
    Minus 5 lbs since 1/1. On track to be at minus 6 lbs by April Fool's Day.
  • Al_Howard
    Had a 2.8# loss at WW today. Loss of 1.4 since 1/5/2022
  • misterhub
    Second weigh-in at -10. So, I'll take it.
  • Al_Howard
    Yesterday my at home was another low since somewhere in the 1980's, 213.0#
  • Al_Howard
    This morning, at home I was 212.6#. Another low.
    WW was up 2.8#. Damn!! Up 1.4# since 1/5/22 :(
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,736 Member
    Al_Howard wrote: »

I won’t blame it on sodium, but maybe it was the heavy socks? 😉

My weigh-in at WW Thursday evenings (fully clothed) ranges from 0.4 to 3.0 pounds higher than my daily (unclothed) weight, even though I’m compulsively consistent with what I eat and drink on weigh-in day.
  • Al_Howard
    crewahl wrote: »
    Al_Howard wrote: »

I won’t blame it on sodium, but maybe it was the heavy socks? 😉

My weigh-in at WW Thursday evenings (fully clothed) ranges from 0.4 to 3.0 pounds higher than my daily (unclothed) weight, even though I’m compulsively consistent with what I eat and drink on weigh-in day.

I don't have ANYTHING before WI, except 8oz. of water with my fistful of pills. Have a Fiber One and coffee during the meeting. :)
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 699 Member
    Holding steady. Down 5 lbs since the beginning of the year.

(Old Fogie: If I repeat myself, please ignore or humor me.)
  • Al_Howard
    Official WW 216.6, which down 3.4 since last week.
  • Al_Howard
    Well, as of WW this week, I've lost 2.6 since 1/5. Not 10#, but I'll take the loss. Thanks to all who joined in.