ISO Active "Friends" for Accountability and Motivation

Options
WV_Fit
WV_Fit Posts: 10 Member
Hey, so just like the title says, I'm searching for some active users to be "friends" with to help hold me accountable and motivate each other.
I'm a 33 year-old WFH mother of 3 and bonus mom to 1. I sit at a computer most of the day, and live in WV so there's a lot of times when it's too cold or wet to exercise outside. Gyms aren't an option around here either so I'm limited to home-based workouts.
Idk, lemme know if you wanna be friends :D Tell me about yourself and ask whatever. Have a great day!

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    add me too. Any time. Also, check out the Monthly Challenge thread. This month is March Mindfulness. But Active April will be coming up next month. I make themes, but people are free to state and follow their goals whatever they are and participate.

Oh yeah, btw, I don't go to the gym. I made my own home gym and do youtube workouts.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    @WV_Fit I accidentally deleted you friend request!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,074 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :)
  • brr9270
    brr9270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love an add! I’m getting back into health and fitness and am also looking for motivation and support.
  • harwoodmom69
    harwoodmom69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as well. Im trying to figure this app out… clicking everywhere at times except where I want to be. Lol
  • FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I’d love some LC friends, as well. Please and thank you.

I’ve made many false starts over the past 8 years. I’m on Day 3.
  • Lynn__W
    Lynn__W Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Can you add me also. Trying to put the brakes on a 5lb backside. Being in a group focused on wt loss and health would be huge. Thx.