Replies

• mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 236.4
    CW (Current Weight): 236.4

Hi all, here for Monday weigh in.

Not sure if I've gained or lost with how the scales jumped about from stepping on to going to get my phone from upstairs to sync this morning, but showed this first.

Really pleased with how much walking I got in over the weekend despite food intake.

I'm looking forward to trying new recipes when I finish meal prep emd of next week.. I've come to decision that it's best if I take a break from it to see how I get on.

I'm leaning towards doing more veg based meals for lunches mainly at the mo so any good recipes, feel free to tag!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    @Jpedno welcome to San Diego. I hope you enjoy it here. We cooled it down just for you.
  • rwood566
    Sorry this is late.
    Check in for 4/10:
    Steps - 15192
    Calories - 1900. Late night snacking again.
    Exercise - 1 hr 50 min walk in the afternoon. Gym after dinner. 9 machines but no cardio.
  • rwood566
    @lindamtuck2018 answer to your exercise question...
    I don't plan out an exercise time since I am currently unemployed. I like to go in the mornings unless my daughter wants to do the gym after work. If I start getting antsy or "hungry" then I will get out and do a walk before I shove to much into my mouth. I would like to add aerobics to my routine eventually.
  • KarlyM59
    KarlyM59 Posts: 15 Member
    Exercise Question

Tell us about your exercise.
    I'm just beginning with exercise, today I didn't exercise because I was busy. I use YouTube videos mostly.

How often do you exercise?
    3 to 4 times a week ( depending on how I feel or if I'm busy)

Do you schedule exercise time?
    No

How long do you exercise?
    20 to 30 minutes each time (more or less)

What do you do for exercise?
    Stretching, light yoga, Zumba, and some cardio workout. It varies according to how I'm feeling for that day.

What is a type of exercise you would really like to try or add to your routine?
    I would like to be able to use a pool to swim, it's one of the best exercises for me. However, I live in a small town that doesn't have a public pool for adults.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    @lindamtuck2018 I've done IF off and on for years but when I'm trying to lose weight I stick with IF. I find it helps me in a lot of ways
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 may I please be excused from this week's weigh in for me (Thursday). not sure if I'm tagging the correct person, sorry if not.

Hi all. So I had a few days off plan and went over the top. I'm now officially at my highest weight and I've had enough. So here I am again back at the start. I know the first 7lbs will come off quickly because its water weight, it always does. I'm gna try not be too harsh on myself. Just going to focus on IF, tracking everything and drinking lots of water. 😊
  • rwood566
    Good evening all.
    Check in for 4/11:
    Steps - 5998.
    Calories - 1876 or close.
    Exercise - gym after dinner. 6 machines and 20 minutes bike. This time I did the bike first instead of after the machines. I had to wait for the machines to clear out.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,492 Member
    Exercise Question

Tell us about your exercise. How often do you exercise? Do you schedule exercise time? How long do you exercise? What do you do for exercise? What is a type of exercise you would really like to try or add to your routine?

To answer my own question:

1. 6 times per week
    2. No, but I do my exercises in the morning
    3. I exercise 45 to 60 minutes
    4. I swim and do water aerobics
    5. I have always wanted to try aerial yoga
  • lindamtuck2018
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Tahm42
    PW 223
    CW 221 (-2)

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    4/3-6494
    4/4-6788
    4/5-4085
    4/6-7084
    4/7-6426
    4/8-7507
    4/9-8653

Awesome loss!

*Jumping up and down* I'm here! I'm back and vacation STUNK!!!! The only thing accomplished that I did was rest. I didn't know how bad I was tired until vacation. We did absolutely NOTHING. Washington is a BEAUTIFUL state... just wished we had the opportunity to go sight seeing.

I stayed on program but did NOT exercise one bit. No step counts for me. My weight stayed the same as well.

PW: 228
    CW: 228

We had our furbaby in boarding and he got kicked out on the 2nd day we were on vacation. Our friends saved the day and he stayed with them until we got back.

I'm so glad to be back with you all. Sorry I didn't check in. ♥

Glad you are back. I always love reading your check ins.
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 4/11
    Step count 10,269
  • lindamtuck2018
    @mszoueb
    Have you changed the batteries on your scale recently? Try it if you haven’t. Also, make sure your scales are on flat level surface. I know mine is pretty steady if I have to reweigh myself several minutes later.

@rwood566
    Great exercise days! I like that you walk instead of eating.

@KarlyM59
    The pool is a fun place to exercise. Looks like you have some good forms of exercise.

@roz0810
    I will mark you as excused. One thing I have learned over the last few years is we have to have compassion for ourselves. If we don’t forgive ourselves for those slips we keep beating ourselves up and continue to slip or in my case binge.
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Exercise Question

Tell us about your exercise. How often do you exercise? Do you schedule exercise time? How long do you exercise? What do you do for exercise? What is a type of exercise you would really like to try or add to your routine?

1. 5 days a week with 2 active rest days (Sunday and Wednesday) where I strive to get a minimum of 7 k steps.
    2. Yes, I try to have all my exercising done by lunch, but I’m retired so I have all morning to get that done.
    3. 45-90 minutes depending on what combination I am doing.
    4. Walk (20-50 minutes) dance (30-60 minutes) free weights (15-30 minutes) yoga (10-30 minutes) are my main go to exercises. I also occasionally do either a targeted toning routine or row, both of those are 10-20 minutes but I usually only do those when I feel like I was slack in my effort on the other exercises or I have pent up energy I need to expend!
    5. Probably some type of water exercising. I think that would be really good for the long hot humid summers we have.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Steps 14,158

I got my walker yesterday so after my swim I am going for a short walk. Yesterday, I didn’t do laps but did cardio and an arm workout in the pool. I was tired when I went to the pool but I sure wasn’t after.

Have a great day!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,744 Member
    @lindamtuck2018 aerial yoga is one of my favorite things to do as it stretches and strengthens every muscle in the body. Very relaxing. I was afraid at first but I soon learned to trust the rig... I may do some today it has been a while.
  • tahm42

MWF swimming and lifting. 2 hours
    TTSu My choice- Yoga, elliptical, kayaking, bike, circuit, you name it. Yes I do include gardening in this too.
    I would love to add figure skating, when time and money allow.
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Exercise Question

1. I exercise as much as I can. I plan it in my mind and by the time I execute the exercise, I've already talked myself out of it. The ONLY way I'm finding that I will complete it is if my husband TELLS me to do it. I asked him to do this, so for right now it's working. Started yesterday.
    2. Mostly tv app exercises. I paid for a year subscription to Beachbody workouts and I love the variety. I can pick and choose (depending on my mood). I enjoy 20 minute workouts the best.
    3. Exercise I'd love to try is that bungee workout. I think that' the name of it. Looks FUN! I'd love to try that aerial yoga, but I'm afraid I'd fart in my pants, lol. SERIOUSLY! That is my one fear!

Steps: 7,028
    Stayed in calorie range and did the Job1 workout on BOD.

Today is a great day! Let's do this!

• tahm42
    @melissadreed903 YEEESS! I want to try a bungee workout too!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Exercise Question

1. I exercise as much as I can. I plan it in my mind and by the time I execute the exercise, I've already talked myself out of it. The ONLY way I'm finding that I will complete it is if my husband TELLS me to do it. I asked him to do this, so for right now it's working. Started yesterday.
    2. Mostly tv app exercises. I paid for a year subscription to Beachbody workouts and I love the variety. I can pick and choose (depending on my mood). I enjoy 20 minute workouts the best.
    3. Exercise I'd love to try is that bungee workout. I think that' the name of it. Looks FUN! I'd love to try that aerial yoga, but I'm afraid I'd fart in my pants, lol. SERIOUSLY! That is my one fear!

Steps: 7,028
    Stayed in calorie range and did the Job1 workout on BOD.

Today is a great day! Let's do this!

You made me laugh! I would probably do the same thing. I am going to google google binge workout as I never heard of it.
This discussion has been closed.