• melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Melissan84
    PW 231.2 lbs
    CW 229.0 lbs

Im in the 220s (high 220s but i will take it). I can’t believe it. 🥳🥳

Sorry not updating my daily logs. I didn’t log the last two days but my foods haven’t been changing much. And still not exercising but my food is been pretty good and I am still drinking my gallon of water daily. Just been way too busy. But I will still be here to cheer everyone!!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Wednesday(Wk2; Day 4)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    Thursday(Wk2; Day 5)
      Yes / No / Yes
    Friday(Wk2; Day 6)
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    As of Day 6; MUAC:
    💔💔💚💚💔💚🔘
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Saturday 16 April
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »

I really don't know what is going on. I cannot keep consistent with wanting to be healthy. I give up so easily.
    I feel so crappy, I don't want to leave the house.
    Anniversary today and easter weekend. I must start something new on Monday.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thought I could do this, but I can't. Yet....I really need to! I am so far into denial that people should start calling me Cleopatra!

It’s mental game. Everyday make little changes and you will see the results. I admit I don’t eat the healthiest and there some days where I can’t or don’t want to exercise, but keep moving on. If I want a cake, I make fit in my calorie/macro intake. It’s all about balance. Like Krysless2 said I weigh everyday. Might it be unhealthy that’s fine. But guess what it holds me accountable and I know what foods I ate too much of or makes me gain weight. I started drinking a gallon of water daily and the weight has come off easier. So do what’s important for you. You want that cake, eat a tiny slice. Don’t deprive yourself, then is a journey not torture. If we deprive ourselves of what we like then our minds and body quits. You got this! I’m rooting for you ladies!!!

@melissan84 Great post. 💕
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Melissan84
    PW 231.2 lbs
    CW 229.0 lbs

Im in the 220s (high 220s but i will take it). I can’t believe it. 🥳🥳

Sorry not updating my daily logs. I didn’t log the last two days but my foods haven’t been changing much. And still not exercising but my food is been pretty good and I am still drinking my gallon of water daily. Just been way too busy. But I will still be here to cheer everyone!!!

@melissan84 great job and congratulations! Your dedication is paying off!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thought I could do this, but I can't. Yet....I really need to! I am so far into denial that people should start calling me Cleopatra!

Big hugs to you, Lisa - I understand.

• brandi_84
    Options
    Thank you all for your support and encouragement and advice. I am listening to what you are saying and I am making some changes.
    1. I need more water
    2. I need to log everything and stop hiding from the scale.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Also, my husband reminded me I have had the most success when doing 20 min exercise 2x a day.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Saturday, April 16

Tracked: yes
    Comments: Spent almost all day at the computer muddling through taxes. Praying hubby & I can hit that Submit button later today!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Happy Easter to those who celebrate 💕🤗
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    PW: 135

CW: 134.6

I never been so happy to lose .4 lbs! I for sure thought I gained like 5lbs minimum. I haven’t tracked for more than a week. I exercised less this week and ate less veggies this week. I am very relieved at .4 lbs 😂 I need to do better!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »

I never been so happy to lose .4 lbs! I for sure thought I gained like 5lbs minimum. I haven’t tracked for more than a week. I exercised less this week and ate less veggies this week. I am very relieved at .4 lbs 😂 I need to do better!

@BlissfulK Woot! Congratulations! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 17 April
    Track: no

Very glad to get back to normal on Monday!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 13th

Last week 161Ibs
    This week 161lbs

Sorry, I'm late posting yet again

• Tomsgal1985
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »

Great job! 🤗😎👊🏻👏🏻🥳
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Sunday, April 17

Under: yes
    Exercise: 45 minutes walking
    Comments: We submitted our tax return! What a relief!! 🥳

Monday, April 18
    Exercise: 30 minutes walking
    Comments: I took two naps today! I think those taxes (my procrastinating, really) took a lot out of me. I’m so glad to have those behind me. Trying a new soup recipe tomorrow. (I think it’s called Turmeric Lemon Chicken Soup from The Mediterranean Dish. My husband found the recipe online.)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Days I met MUAC goal:
    💔💔💚💚💔💚💔
    Weigh-in: 154.5(2.4lbs gain🔺/ 1.58%)

What I’ve been tracking:
    NetCals:
    Wk2: 13190 (DailyAvg:1884)
    💔💔💚💚💔💚💔
    Wk1: 11539 (DailyAvg: 1651)
    ⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️

NetCarbs:
    Wk2: 1293 (DailyAvg: 184)
    💔💔💔💚💚💚💔
    Wk1: 1109 (DailyAvg: 158)
    ⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️

PW: 152.1(2.4lbs loss ⬇️ / 1.55%)
    April SW: 154.5

March SW: 158
    February SW: 156
    January SW: 164
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey team... winding down from my never ending week. Only just shy of 99 hours in in 7 work days since coming back from being home sick for 2 week .. of which I worked from home over 40+ hrs the second week. Only Easter off and I cooked and cleaned most of the morning - after prepping for 3+ hrs in the evening after working all day Sat.
    Hoping next week brings a more mentally sound schedule and allows me to start getting back on track and back on the exercise routine. Its been kind of shower sleep work shove food in somewhere quick about 8 or 9pm while at work and repeat. Have a feeling my weigh-in will not be friendly this week. Definitely not healthy nor realistic way to live/ exist for the long run. Trying to keep up with the posts but just haven't had the time to give any input. Hoping you all have a great week!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 18 April
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday, April 17

Exercise: 45 minutes walking
    Comments: We submitted our tax return! What a relief!! 🥳

Monday, April 18
    Exercise: 30 minutes walking
    Comments: I took two naps today! I think those taxes (my procrastinating, really) took a lot out of me. I’m so glad to have those behind me. Trying a new soup recipe tomorrow. (I think it’s called Turmeric Lemon Chicken Soup from The Mediterranean Dish. My husband found the recipe online.)

@susanshaughnessy80 TWO naps! I would kill for ONE! :D Hope the soup turns out good, I'm leary of any recipe my husband finds. ;)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Hey team... winding down from my never ending week. Only just shy of 99 hours in in 7 work days since coming back from being home sick for 2 week .. of which I worked from home over 40+ hrs the second week. Only Easter off and I cooked and cleaned most of the morning - after prepping for 3+ hrs in the evening after working all day Sat.
    Hoping next week brings a more mentally sound schedule and allows me to start getting back on track and back on the exercise routine. Its been kind of shower sleep work shove food in somewhere quick about 8 or 9pm while at work and repeat. Have a feeling my weigh-in will not be friendly this week. Definitely not healthy nor realistic way to live/ exist for the long run. Trying to keep up with the posts but just haven't had the time to give any input. Hoping you all have a great week!

@sandkp Good grief, that sounds awful!! I hope you get a break soon.
This discussion has been closed.