Introductions

Options
1333435363739»

Replies

• NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Jaime. I just had my first child, a boy, April 30th 2021 and I'm looking for a group to keep me motivated about losing weight!! Thanks!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    @NYAngel1089 @justtodayjen333 @amberatkinsagain hi! I'm also looking for a group. Pregnant and post partum moms have been quiet on this forum lately.

I'm still pregnant but in my 3rd tri so I'll be on the weightloss path in a few months. May I add you ladies?
  • Goodfelines
    Goodfelines Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP. I'm a mama to two boys (2yo and 9wo) and two furbabies (also boys!). I've been off the bandwagon for awhile now with COVID shutting down my gym and being pregnant, but I'm ready to jump back on and start getting back down to my pre-baby weight. I've gained about 100lbs between both babies and COVID so I think slow and steady is going to be my plan.
  • bravosteph3040
    bravosteph3040 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Newbie here. Mom of 3 girls (10, 9, and 4 months). This last baby really messed me up both physically and emotionally so I’m just trying to get back to my regular self. I was at 195 before I had my last one and after having her I dropped down to 165, looking to get to 125 which was what I was at before being pregnant. (:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    @Goodfelines @bravosteph3040
    Hello! I'm in a similar boat. 4 month old, 3 year old and almost 5 year old. Been thinking of losing the baby weight but every time I try I binge in the evenings. How is 2000 calories a day still not feeling like enough!? I probably need to sleep more... but who is doing that. I've actually been gaining weight since giving birth. It feels messed up. Looking for active mothers to help us stay on track together... will you ladies be here often?

I used to run a group with a spreadsheet and challenges and what not... I could share it if anyone is interested. I'm struggling alone. My husband said I should just wait till she is weaned but I might want one more so I'd like to lose it by September if possible..
  • StacieBugPrude
    StacieBugPrude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I've been on mfp for a while now. I struggle with keeping my weight consistent. I was 298lbswhen I decided it was time to change my health. I was 281lbs when I joined MFP. I managed to get down to 220lbs, but it took so much work and I felt like I couldn't have any cheat days. I disappeared for about 3 months and cameback at 255lbs. I stayed focused till i was 212lbs. I stayed at that weight for about 3months, no matter what i did. I just wanted out of the 200s, so i found it so discouraging. I was at a much healthier place. This time last year i was walking 7k at least 5 days a week. But starting last September i had a very stressful year. My then 4yr old daughter started junior kindergarten, i went to school to become a Medical Lab Technician, in December my mother was hospitalized andin February she lost her battle with cancer. It was so busy and extremely stressful. I came back Aug 8th, weighing in at 265.8lbs.

I need to learn to lose and maintain.
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Andrea and the mom of a 7 and 4 year old girls. I used MFP in my 20s to get to my goal weight and want to do it again. I'm a high school math teacher and trying to find time for school, moming, and time to take care of myself is difficult. I'm looking for friends to connect with so I come back to MFP everyday to stay on track.