Team: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Decided this morning that it is finally capri weather. I grabbed my favourite jean capris from last summer and they almost fell off me!!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Hey gang! It’s been a hot minute 😝 Is there anyway I can rejoin the group for May?!? Sure been missing my TBBT group!

@mooreshelly09 the May registration is open. Please go to the link below and register, mentioning that you want to be on TBBT. Then follow the link in that thread to register your starting weight. Looking forward to seeing you back in May!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862735/may-biggest-loser-challenge-registrations-open#latest

Done! Thank you!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Can you roll my last weight over. I am on holiday until 14 May and have no access to any scales. Thank you x
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    Sunday 24 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88

Happy Sunday ☀️

Is it okay to sit out on Weigh-ins until Sunday May 1st.

Joining this group has been amazing and has helped plan and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I have started a project in reorganizing the kitchen and and other things to be consistent with diet/lifestyle goals. It’s way more work than anticipated.

I haven’t been tracking and exercising as much because completely invested in doing homework for what will be a staple diet for health and weight loss/maintenance. I have had to make purchases to “super” organize the pantry, freezer, and fridge. It is very time consuming. Once Im done with everything, I will be back better than before :)

@BlissfulK Absolutely! Your weight has been rolled over for this week. Your newly organized freezer and pantry sound amazing, please send pics when you're done! Mine is just a mish-mosh... LOL
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Decided this morning that it is finally capri weather. I grabbed my favourite jean capris from last summer and they almost fell off me!!

@Mrscanmore WOOT!! Amazing non-scale victory! 🎉
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi.

Can you roll my last weight over. I am on holiday until 14 May and have no access to any scales. Thank you x

@prehistoricmoongoddess Hi yourself! 🙋‍♀️

I have rolled your weight for this week, enjoy your holiday!
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Monday weigh in

Sunday
    Logged - yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise - biking and walk
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88

Happy Sunday ☀️

Joining this group has been amazing and has helped plan and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I have started a project in reorganizing the kitchen and and other things to be consistent with diet/lifestyle goals. It’s way more work than anticipated.

I haven’t been tracking and exercising as much because completely invested in doing homework for what will be a staple diet for health and weight loss/maintenance. I have had to make purchases to “super” organize the pantry, freezer, and fridge. It is very time consuming. Once Im done with everything, I will be back better than before :)

@BlissfulK Absolutely! Your weight has been rolled over for this week. Your newly organized freezer and pantry sound amazing, please send pics when you're done! Mine is just a mish-mosh... LOL

Took the words right out of my mouth, Sue! I’d love to see pics to get a better grasp on this concept for my own household!
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88

Happy Sunday ☀️

Thank you!😊
  • Krysless2
    Options
    y1itoj6c9a0r.jpg

f2eifme9lpih.png

This Week's Honorable Mentions (posted 5x's):
    @DaffyGirl88

Click here >>Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @Melissan84. - 0.35%
    2nd - @BlissfulK. - 0.30%
    3rd - @Sandkp. - 0.20%

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867893g37ef2bbtxkh66m7ww9ivaf81a13fodfgwv6&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Team line-up
    1st - The Slimsons

All the teams didn’t lose as a whole so that’s why all the teams didn’t “place”
    giphy.gif
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Monday weigh in

Sunday
    Logged - yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise - biking and walk

@Mrscanmore Great week, I knew last week was an outlier. This is why your pants are falling off! :p
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Sunday, April 24

Tracked: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: yes; 25 minutes outdoor walking

Monday, April 25

Tracked: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Comments: I’m trying to climb back on that wagon, especially since I’m having blood drawn Friday morning for my scheduled PCP appointment. I let myself indulge in some comfort food after my surgery.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 25 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Krysless2
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Referring a Friend??
    The Biggest Loser - May Registrations have begun!!🤗

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862735/may-biggest-loser-challenge-registrations-open#latest

• Mrscanmore
    Options
    Monday
    Logged - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - 3.5 km run, walk and a little yoga

Went to friends for supper. We usually eat quite healthy, but last night they served wings with guacamole and chips!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Sunday(Wk4; Day 1)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / No
    Monday(Wk4; Day 2)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    - As of Day 2; MUAC:
    🔴🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

What I’ve been tracking
    Net Calories: 1490
    🔴🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    - 3655 (DailyAvg: 1827)
    Net Carbs: 32
    🔴🟢🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    - 199 (DailyAvg: 100)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Question, the mobile app has changed. Is there a way to get notifications anymore?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Question, the mobile app has changed. Is there a way to get notifications anymore?

@mooreshelly09 yes, click on your profile pic in the upper right hand corner, notifications will show as a number on the little bell . Also bookmarked pages will show up there.

There was a huge learning curve for us when they dumped the new format on us. It wasn't pretty. 😂
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 40 min cycle and walking
This discussion has been closed.