MAY 2022 CHALLENGES -- 05/01 -- 0531

Options
1235»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,847 Member
    Options
    Chris I would stay away for awhile also.

My daughter told me some disturbing news today. She said the news is reporting that law enforcement did little to stop that gunman in the school for a long period of time. I don't watch news much. Mainly due to all the negative crap on it. I am ashamed of anyone who would not run to the aid of others in need. My department has a number of veterans. We would run into enemy fire to save others. Especially children. I have been questioning what could of been their reasoning. I have no good answer. Not ones I want to be true. Scared? It sickens me. The flags on our sleeves fly backwards to signify that we run toward danger. Not stand idle by while evil is committed. :(

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Shelley,

You are a natural warrior, protector, guardian. <3

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula thanks for the kind words. It is raining here. So today I am inside. Staying dry and warm.

My son and his wife came by today. His daughter asked him to come to her graduation on the 11th. In North Carolina. Not even 2 weeks notice. They have rarely asked for our help with anything before. We bought them round trip tickets. I hope they have a good time. It will still be a hardship on them. But this should help a little.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    First day in the Dominican Republic. Very busy travel day but everything went smoothly. Just got in from dinner. Going to have an early night and hit the beach and pool in the morning.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    May 31 goal weight: 169.9

Apr 30 ending: 175.6
    May 1: 175.9
    May 9: 175.8
    May 16: 174.8
    May 23: 176.0 ugh
    May 31: 174.8

Nowhere close to goal but the journey continues.

Kathy

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,260 Member
    Options
    Shelley, what Paula said. I don't understand why they waited so long. It doesn't make sense.
    Yesterday I did 7.27 miles in 140 mins. Today I set up the house for our housekeeper then sat and read and did nothing!! So fun!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Arrived safely. Beautiful resort.
    1i7i7uy7i23w.jpeg
    rygz2rvfz021.jpeg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy so beautiful. You are blessed to be able to spend so much time on the beach. I would be burned to a crisp. Charred. Enjoy.

Thank Chris. Such a horrible thing to happen. There is to many shootings. I am armed most of the time now. So sad.

Concrete colored and poured today. Finally stopped raining long enough. Took Libby on a bike ride.

Kathy I have not made my goal. 2 pounds to lose to reach one though. oops, got to go to June!

Shelley