TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 I would love to but by the looks of the landscape you don’t live anywhere near me (Colorado, US)

Tried to add a pic of recent trip to Lake Powell (late March) but MFP upload keeps failing.

I keep forgetting to gripe about this. Do you have an iPhone? I haven’t been able to upload a picture here since switching to iPhone last year..

It’s very frustrating, if you figure out the issue please let me know. So far I’ve only tried removing the MFP app but that didn’t work!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212
    @mooreshelly09

I found this info so far..

Bug: Exercise and weight entries not syncing from Apple Health to MFP

Going to the newsfeed and refreshing that page within the MFP app has prompted the integration to sync for some, but not all, members.

Bug: Selecting a notification takes you back to the dashboard rather than to the newsfeed post

Bug: Error message when attempting to add a photo to a post in the Community

ALSO: Submit a ticket with me so we can ALL squeak the wheel for oil!!

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002215711-Troubleshooting

[Edit to Add] Great Scott I believe I’ve got it!! If anyone is trying to upload an image through the MFP app and is having trouble read above; while they work on the bug fix, a good workaround to use your phone and launch MFP’s full website through your internet browser! It works!!

See my uploaded TEST picture for proof!!😂

9qs372i9x1be.jpeg
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Post

Daily Post: Sunday (6/12)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes (kayak/swim at the lake on & off all day)
    Goals/Day/Comments: More time at the lake with the kids.💧164 oz. (over), ⛑ +22 (261) - working towards, 👟 7,443 (under again but my arms did the work for me).
    “Make joy your compass.” - Robyn Sharma
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    ….
    Exercise: Yes (kayak/swim at the lake on & off all day)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Water was just what the doctor ordered, got my zen back….
    "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” - Oprah Winfrey
    Thank you for this! I actually felt your good energy vibes with this post. Thank you for putting a swing in my step this morning!
    ~Krystal 😊

@Krysless2 awe thanks for the smile & your welcome. Fellow rebel here by the way but I’ll save that for telling the scale “oh no you didn’t” and powering my workouts. I may not be the popular opinion but outside of the bugs I like the new design.
    - Jenn
    6/11
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 45 min spin and 45 min training session

Anyone else having trouble with apple health and this new update not syncing workouts?

@mooreshelly09 yes! It’s not pulling any of my Apple Health over (workouts or steps). On the community page they have a discussion and have acknowledged this is an issue. The tech team is working to correct it. Great job with the workout by the way!

Sending virtual hugs to both of you ladies.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212
    @mooreshelly09

I found this info so far..

Bug: Exercise and weight entries not syncing from Apple Health to MFP

Going to the newsfeed and refreshing that page within the MFP app has prompted the integration to sync for some, but not all, members.

Bug: Selecting a notification takes you back to the dashboard rather than to the newsfeed post

Bug: Error message when attempting to add a photo to a post in the Community

ALSO: Submit a ticket with me so we can ALL squeak the wheel for oil!!

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002215711-Troubleshooting

[Edit to Add] Great Scott I believe I’ve got it!! If anyone is trying to upload an image through the MFP app and is having trouble read above; while they work on the bug fix, a good workaround to use your phone and launch MFP’s full website through your internet browser! It works!!

See my uploaded TEST picture for proof!!😂

9qs372i9x1be.jpeg

@Krysless2 my hero! My littles are out there in the water and our famous Red Rocks Amphitheater is in the distant background. I’m not as big of a fan of the inflatable kayak but my daughter sits most comfortably in it. I will say we’ve gotten more use than I initially expected it to be capable of.
    nvfs55k2ynk6.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    6/11

Anyone else having trouble with apple health and this new update not syncing workouts?

@mooreshelley09 judging from posts I've seen in other threads everyone is having that issue. I have no Apple products so I am excluded from that "everyone". :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 Can I please change my weigh in day to Wed? I was at 165.1 for my last weeks weigh in. I'll post again tomorrow.

@Mrscanmore I changed your weigh-in day but don't see that you posted on Wednesday. If I missed it can you please repost? Thanks!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Still looking for weigh-ins from the following people:

@Mrscanmore
    @Baby43204
    @faithcreek
    @LMK02020
    @melissan84

If you posted and I missed it I apologize. Thanks everyone!!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/11

@mooreshelley09 judging from posts I've seen in other threads everyone is having that issue. I have no Apple products so I am excluded from that "everyone". :D

My morning walk just showed up, so hopefully they have it fixed!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/12
    Exercise: yes - 3 mile walk
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    6/11

Uggghhh mine is worse now. Keeps freezing, had to uninstall & re-install just to log my dinner. Steps & workouts still missing. I’m glad it’s better for you though.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 12 June
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday (6/13)
    Exercise: Yes (Strength training + 40 min. rowing)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Was a sedentary day, weather kinda ruined my plans and I had a lot of work to catch up on. Still got some exercise in. Macro’s were darn near perfect woohoo!!! Considering adequate re-evaluation of my personal goals.💧160 oz. (over), ⛑ +20 (236) - working towards but I learned max possible for my Amazafit is +75 daily, 👟 4,632 (way under).
    “If you have the courage to BEGIN, you have the courage to SUCCEED.” - David Viscott
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Saturday, June 11
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: Walking 42 minutes

Sunday:
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no
    Comments: I have had a lot going on lately that is causing me to be stressed and tempted to overeat. I went to bed at 6:30 pm today so I would not continue to eat. Even so, I didn’t sleep enough, which doesn’t help with weight loss. I will get my walk in today.
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    DaffyGirl88 it’s only my second time playing though. But I do enjoy it
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to log in on Saturday for weigh in:
    CW: 128.4
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/11

Uggghhh mine is worse now. Keeps freezing, had to uninstall & re-install just to log my dinner. Steps & workouts still missing. I’m glad it’s better for you though.

I thought it was, but won’t log todays workout 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/13
    Exercise: yes - 45 min spin class
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 13 June
    Exercise: yes
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday (6/14)
    Exercise: Yes (Strength training, 15 min. rowing, 25 min. Pilates, 20 min. Yoga & some dancing)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Struggled with the motivation today but stuck with the plan. Excited by the successes in some of my groups. Decided that every time someone’s progress inspires me, the kids and I are going to do a dance off to celebrate them. Ideally to their favorite song. Also a chance to keep my workout playlist fresh. @KimR_1986 I need a song from you because you are definitely on that list!💧160 oz. (over), ⛑ +10 (234), 👟 12,751 (met).
    “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.”- Stuart Scott