DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,694 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in

Hi @brandi_84 🙋‍♀️ nice loss!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I filled your bucket 😂 I like that.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been struggling this month! I think I am comfort eating my way through the end of the school year.

Cw 170.4
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

@ajdvegan - I haven’t heard that song but added to the list. It’s funny but in a good way I feel super competitive with you. Great motivation to push me teammate. I keep telling myself this week I’m gonna shed more and then I see you go & think…. You can do more Jenn. You’ve got this try harder 😂. Maybe I’ll beat you but even if I don’t watching your progress is creating a better me and I’m okay with that

Yes! That is awesome! That's what I love about these groups - support mix with cheeky competition! I have a feeling you'll beat me this week though, but I'm trying not to make it too easy for you 😂
    You have inspired me to start dancing more during my days - I am terrible and have no rhythm, but my baby doesn't seem to judge me too harshly
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @ajdvegan dancing with a baby is the best kind. 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 24 June
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I heard several motivational quotes during my spin class this morning. I knew I'd forget them. 😠 You'd like them trust me. 😁 Maybe I need to take a pen and paper...
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Major NSV tonight. I had a $@$& 🤬 day at work today but rather than drowning my sorrows in vodka 🍸 and chocolate 🍫 I went for a 10 mile bike ride.🚴‍♀️. I'm still having a drink and my daily 5 kisses but they are well so within my calorie allowance. 😁

That is the next thing I want to do, buy a bike and start riding outside since I can no longer run 😁
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Thursday(Wk3; Day 5)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
      As of Day 5:
      • Net Calories (9926 / 10500)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘🔘
        = Daily Avg: 1985 (Goal: 1500)
      • Net Carbs (524 / 700)
        ⭕️🟢🟢⭕️🟢🔘🔘
        = Daily Avg: 104 (Goal: 100)
      • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘🔘

Swimming laps is so hard! All these muscles are engaged and I have to add additional steps to get there(drive to the Y, swim suit goggles, towel, shower after) I know that these aren’t huge things but when given a time budget to get it done in before work.. it’s harder to mentally get there and then make it a habit. And then there’s the results of my efforts.. total body exhaustion!

I have to figure this out because their pool is one of the major reason I am paying so much more for a gym membership now.

**Side note: If it’s not easy to “start” my workout I’m more liable to talk myself out of it!
    Friday(Wk3; Day 6)
      Yes / No / Yes
      As of Day 6:
      • Net Calories (12124 / 10500)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘
        = Daily Avg: 2020 (Goal: 1500)
      • Net Carbs (778 / 700)
        ⭕️🟢🟢⭕️🟢⭕️🔘
        = Daily Avg: 129 (Goal: 100)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘

What can I say, A night of over eating
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    We’re missing weigh-ins from:

.…and for weigh-ins due today:
    @LMK02020
    @susanshaughnessy80
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Where are YOU in the grand scheme of things?
    Get some perspective:

r95705ryg35p.jpeg

k4xjzmaak155.jpeg

How would you like to start out in the month of July?

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Friday 24 June

I heard several motivational quotes during my spin class this morning. I knew I'd forget them. 😠 You'd like them trust me. 😁 Maybe I need to take a pen and paper...

@DaffyGirl88 just download a free transcription software (like OtterAI) and use your smart device to record 😉 Sorry yesterday was rough but happy to see your optimism. Hugs.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Thursday(Wk3; Day 5)
      Yes / No / Yes
      As of Day 5:
      • Net Calories (9926 / 10500)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘🔘
        = Daily Avg: 1985 (Goal: 1500)
      • Net Carbs (524 / 700)
        ⭕️🟢🟢⭕️🟢🔘🔘
        = Daily Avg: 104 (Goal: 100)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘🔘

Swimming laps is so hard! All these muscles are engaged and I have to add additional steps to get there(drive to the Y, swim suit goggles, towel, shower after) I know that these aren’t huge things but when given a time budget to get it done in before work.. it’s harder to mentally get there and then make it a habit. And then there’s the results of my efforts.. total body exhaustion!

I have to figure this out because their pool is one of the major reason I am paying so much more for a gym membership now.

**Side note: If it’s not easy to “start” my workout I’m more liable to talk myself out of it!
    Friday(Wk3; Day 6)
      Yes / No / Yes
      As of Day 6:
      • Net Calories (12124 / 10500)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘
        = Daily Avg: 2020 (Goal: 1500)
      • Net Carbs (778 / 700)
        ⭕️🟢🟢⭕️🟢⭕️🔘
        = Daily Avg: 129 (Goal: 100)
        ⭕️🟢⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️🔘

What can I say, A night of over eating

@Krysless2 sending you virtual hugs my friend. I know many are fans of the workouts to start your day but I’m not. I too struggle with the before work motivation most days. When I do I find myself a little foggy and moody. Usually I’m taking movement breaks throughout the work day. I control my own schedule though. My main exercises are saved for end of the day. I’m loaded up with cals for energy, driven to burn any excess & have discovered my sleep quality is superior when I get exhausted and shower before hitting the sheets. Best of luck getting back in the groove.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (6/25)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under (by 6)
    Exercise: Yes (30 min. moderate rowing)
    Goals/Day/Comments: 💧160 oz. (over) 👟 5,504 ⛑ +14 (252). Oh it was a long day (over 16hrs in & out of the car)! So much for the promise to myself for an R&R. Worked out before bed but only because I refused to be over again. Have pledged myself for an intense calorie burn challenge this weekend & expect to see weight rise as a result. 🤞Hopefully the drop comes before weigh in.
    “You have more potential than you think but you will never know your full potential unless you keep challenging yourself and pushing beyond your own self imposed limits.” - Roy T. Bennett
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Friday 24 June

@DaffyGirl88 just download a free transcription software (like OtterAI) and use your smart device to record 😉 Sorry yesterday was rough but happy to see your optimism. Hugs.

@JbeanR0212 if you only knew who you were talking to 😂 a smart phone is only as smart as the person using it. 😁 One day I was trying to use a coupon on my phone and it wouldn't scan. The cashier asked me to make it brighter. 😶 I just started at her. 😂. There'll be no downloading of apps here.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 969 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: June Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, June 25
    Previous Week's Weight: 198.0
    Today's Weight: 199.2

So sorry for my continued absence. My hubby & I had His & Her biopsies this month. His results were excellent - PRAISE THE LORD! - and mine are forthcoming still. Hopefully I’ll know this week. I am THRILLED to still be in Onederland. Your prayers are appreciated! 🤗🙏🏻❤️
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88

Apologies Ive been MIA! I've been still researching diet and it looks like I will be adapting to a ketogenic diet. There is a fat adaptation phase where you gain weight initially before you start losing weight. How long it takes for each individual person's body to start using fat as an energy source varies. I'm not sure how to proceed with the group during this transition. Please let me know what you think. TIA!

@BlissfulK First let me say that I am not the be all and end all of decision making here. The only thing that comes from me being team captain is that I have edit privileges on the master spreadsheet. :) I will however give you my opinion. B)

IMO you are more than welcome to remain in the group, the more the merrier I always say. :) We are just a group of strangers on the interweb relying on the honor system for people posting their weekly weigh-in. There are no actual prizes awarded or ribbons to be won. I care not whether anyone in the group gains, loses or maintains during the month, other than a sincere wish to help everyone reach their own personal goals. I am just here to cheer on your successes, empathize with your struggles, offer suggestions when asked, and/or vent about spouses / kids / jobs / life in general. I stay in the group even when I'm not actively trying to lose, or taking a pause from dieting, because I enjoy the camaraderie. Seeing you all posting about your struggles or successes reminds me that I'm not alone in this fight and keeps me focused. I enjoy the friends that I've made here, look forward to meeting new ones and miss those that have come and gone.

The challenge rules say that if you do not post a weigh-in 2 weeks in a row you will be removed, so you would need to weigh-in this week in order to stay. It's totally up to you if you want to do that or leave the group until you figure out your plan / path forward. If you leave you can rejoin again at the beginning of any month (not during the middle). All you have to do to come back to us is request to be put back on TBBT.

Hope that helps.

This did help, thank you! I honestly was thinking of rejoining in August. I didn’t want to bring the team down if I gained weight. I was thinking if I stay, it should motivate me to exercise as much as possible to limit weight gain during the transition. I will be significantly upping the fats in my diet for the month of July and hoping my body changes energy source sooner by doing this. I also found another method to update exercise on MFP app with Strava. The less you have to manually enter things on MFP, it really helps with consistency with busy schedules.

That being said. I’m nervous for tomorrows weigh-in! I have been gradually upping the fats this month. Exercise has been limited due to researching lifestyle transition and researching Apple Watch app glitch. Hopefully it’s weight loss and maintenance from tomorrows weigh in :)
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Major NSV tonight. I had a $@$& 🤬 day at work today but rather than drowning my sorrows in vodka 🍸 and chocolate 🍫 I went for a 10 mile bike ride.🚴‍♀️. I'm still having a drink and my daily 5 kisses but they are well so within my calorie allowance. 😁

10 miles is amazing, Nice ride!
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 you are in my thoughts and prayers. I’ll add in the hope that you put a greater value on yourself, there is no need to apologize. It’s beyond impressive you are sticking with the group with everything going on. 🙏

@DaffyGirl88 fantastic burn!!!!! I think all your emojis distracted me 😬. I’ll refrain but chocolate & a martini sound incredible right now.

@BlissfulK yay!!!!!! 🤗 I might hit you up about Strava & see how it works for you because now matter what I do my Apple Health hasn’t even come close to importing correctly since the update.

💃🏻 I’m slacking. Can all 3 of you hit me with a song?
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    6/25 Weigh in day.. a day late
    PW: 128.4
    CW: 127.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Domino by Van Morrison