Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 22 June
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Went out to dinner with friends at a local restaurant and have no clue how to track their homemade lasagna. It was good though! 🤤
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    KimR_1986 wrote: »
    KimR_1986

PW =287.0
    CW=285.3

@KimR_1986 Great week!

Hope I don't drag us all down tomorrow :/
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/22
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    6/22

@mooreshelly09 still no exercise huh? That would kill me. I'd sooner give up food. :)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    6/22

@mooreshelly09 still no exercise huh? That would kill me. I'd sooner give up food. :)

Well.. she did pinky promise. That’s pretty serious!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In Post: (Thursday)
    JbeanR0212
    Week 3
    PW = 169.3
    CW = 166.7

*Starting Weight = 173
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    JbeanR0212
    Week 3
    PW = 169.3
    CW = 166.7

*Starting Weight = 173

@JbeanR0212 Another great week.. You're on a roll this month!
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Thursday (6/23)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes (90 min. SUP + 35 min. Dancing)
    Goals/Day/Comments: 💧 132 oz. (met), 👟10,203, ⛑ +23 (286) - celebrated several folks progress busting some moves & got in a little bit more lake fun before storm clouds came over the water.
    "When we choose to trust the journey and embrace love and joy, we are free to fly.” - Annicken R. Day
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Ajdvegan
    Week 3
    PW: 159
    CW: 155

@ajdvegan Woot! 🎉

Dang girl! Incredible loss @ajdvegan!!!!!! I need a song to dance to for this. What do you got for me?

Thanks!!
    I was super surprised when I stepped on the scale.
    My song for you is one that I dance to with my baby and dog at the moment - Nelly the Elephant by the Toy Dolls 🤣🤣 my dog gets so excited when it starts

@ajdvegan - I haven’t heard that song but added to the list. It’s funny but in a good way I feel super competitive with you. Great motivation to push me teammate. I keep telling myself this week I’m gonna shed more and then I see you go & think…. You can do more Jenn. You’ve got this try harder 😂. Maybe I’ll beat you but even if I don’t watching your progress is creating a better me and I’m okay with that.

@KimR_1986 you are on fire too! You just keep at it and I can’t keep up 😂. Keep doing your thing, you are amazing!

Not sure if we can make it in time but we are starting to make The Belly Flats feel our heat. Go team!!!!!
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 165.6
    CW: 167.2
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88

Apologies Ive been MIA! I've been still researching diet and it looks like I will be adapting to a ketogenic diet. There is a fat adaptation phase where you gain weight initially before you start losing weight. How long it takes for each individual person's body to start using fat as an energy source varies. I'm not sure how to proceed with the group during this transition. Please let me know what you think. TIA!
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Anyone having issues with their Apple Watch syncing to log exercise. Someone noticed it stopped with the new app update. If anyone knows how to fix this, please share, TIA!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/22

I did a little strength training today, don’t want to lose muscle during this cut……but not working out is killing me 😂😂 only 1 more day to go!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with their Apple Watch syncing to log exercise. Someone noticed it stopped with the new app update. If anyone knows how to fix this, please share, TIA!

I have to go into the newsfeed and refresh that page a few times and it pops in
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    JbeanR0212
    Week 3
    PW = 169.3
    CW = 166.7

*Starting Weight = 173

Awesome job!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    6/22

Well.. she did pinky promise. That’s pretty serious!

😂😂😂 and she would kill me if I broke it!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    6/23
    Exercise: yes - little strength training
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I wish I had this weight thing figured out, I'm still just bouncing around trying to figure out what works for me. My only saving grace is being this overweight anything I try shows on the scale immediately.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

3d9kb7826jwn.jpeg

Click here >> Week1 &
    >> Week2 have been posted.

• JbeanR0212
    Options
    KimR_1986 wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212 I wish I had this weight thing figured out, I'm still just bouncing around trying to figure out what works for me. My only saving grace is being this overweight anything I try shows on the scale immediately.

@KimR_1986 give yourself more credit than that, you deserve the mention!!!!!! You can’t talk me out of it, you are amazing. I’m still going to dance & celebrate you with a joyful heart. I’m pooped though gonna have to push it to another day.