Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (6/28)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes (293 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: - Lake postponed to today, got ahead with work instead to make the swap. No DOM’s from the weekend burn woot woot! @BlissfulK smashed it hardcore yesterday (that’s 2 songs you owe me)!!! I see many of you on my feed putting it in high gear 🎉. Does @Krysless2 Kids Bop album cover it or is there a song ANY OF YOU want to contribute before we call it a wrap? You add it, I’ll crush it! Feeling incredibly honored to be a part if this team! Stay freaking amazing all of ya’!!!💧182oz. 👟7,431 ⛑+14 (301).
    “If you stumble, make it part of the dance” - River Maria Urke
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Sunday(Wk4; Day 1)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2708
    • NetCarbs: 396
    Monday(Wk4; Day 2)
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1154
    • NetCarbs: 27
    As of Day 2:
    • Net Calories (3862 / 10500)
      🟥🟩🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 1931 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (423 / 700)
      🟥🟩🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 211 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
      🟥🟩🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Good morning all! I've been meaning to draft up a post about challenges but haven't had time (work :s ). For anyone interested the new season of Game of Thrones is starting up soon, I'll post the info/link below. I like this one as it focuses more on healthy eating and exercise, rather than weight loss. I haven't done it in a couple of seasons but may join in for this one.

The new GoT Season 6 (part 2) Challenge starts on Sunday 10th July and will run for 12 weeks.

If you are interested in the new challenge, please state your interest here by signing up for a house!
    You can choose between Lannister, Stark or Targaryen. Or, if you want to take part in the fun, but don't want to compete, you can choose the Wildlings.

Just copy the last post and add your name to a House with a free spot. Please try to make sure that the houses have an equal amount of members. (If needed, we will add additional spots in each house. The non point scoring Wildlings have unlimited places.)

Also, feel free to tell your friends and invite them to the challenge - the more, the merrier!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867825/season-6-part-2-sign-ups#latest

@DaffyGirl88 thanks so much for sharing this. Been wondering what all I want to do for July and I love GoT!

PROBLEM though, when I click on your link MFP tells me I don’t have permission…… I found it anyway and requested to join.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I was afraid that might happen. :/ But they say to "invite all your friends" so how can you if they can't access it? Glad you found it. I'll probably be on team Stark...just sayin'... o:)
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I just searched GoT Season 6 and it popped up in the challenges then I hit the request to join button. Not that big of a work around. Waiting on approval now.

Curious which house you think I’d pick 🤔
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

When I click on the link I do not get an option to join? When I search it - the blue join button is not there? I must be doing something wrong.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

When I click on the link I do not get an option to join? When I search it - the blue join button is not there? I must be doing something wrong.

Let me ask @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel for help :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hey all, the July thread is up! Pop on over and introduce yourselves!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10868086/team-the-big-butt-theory-july#latest

Where did the month go....
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (6/28)
    Exercise: Yes (293 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: - Lake postponed to today, got ahead with work instead to make the swap. No DOM’s from the weekend burn woot woot! @BlissfulK smashed it hardcore yesterday (that’s 2 songs you owe me)!!! I see many of you on my feed putting it in high gear 🎉. Does @Krysless2 Kids Bop album cover it or is there a song ANY OF YOU want to contribute before we call it a wrap? You add it, I’ll crush it! Feeling incredibly honored to be a part if this team! Stay freaking amazing all of ya’!!!💧182oz. 👟7,431 ⛑+14 (301).
    “If you stumble, make it part of the dance” - River Maria Urke

Love your energy and you’re doing amazingly with burn sessions!🔥 You have to forgive me, I don’t understand how I’m suppose to give you songs. I give you whatever songs you enjoy the most o:)

Can you share what DOM’s means? I need to visit the chats more often to keep up with all the lingo😅
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    📊: No, working on it
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Burned 1k+ calories today🔥
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @BlissfulK DOMS is delayed onset muscle soreness. What you get a day or two after a heavy workout. 🏋️‍♀️
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/28
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - walked 3 miles
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    @BlissfulK DOMS is delayed onset muscle soreness. What you get a day or two after a heavy workout. 🏋️‍♀️

@DaffyGirl88

Thank you!☺️
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk4; Day 3)
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 2193
    • NetCarbs: 54
    As of Day 3:
    • Net Calories (6055 / 10500)
      🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 2018 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (477 / 700)
      🟥🟩🟩🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 159 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
      🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 28 June
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Looking for weigh-ins for the following people today. Here's to a great Wednesday!!

@ajdvegan
    @KimR_1986
    @maryphum
    @Mrscanmore
  • JbeanR0212
    edited June 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Wednesday (6/29)
    Exercise: Yes (661 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: - oh long yesterday but in all the best ways. I was so exhausted! I probably burned more than I reported on my paddling but those SUP figures always seem too generous. I only count the time where I’m booking it across the water or trying to do tricks. @BlissfulK that was super kind of you to say but I’m not usually kicking it like I did over the weekend. That was for a challenge I signed up to do because well why not when approaching the final weigh in for this month 😉? Glad @Daffygirl88 answered your question in my absence. Muscles retain water too and the inflammation from DOM’s can impact the scale significantly. Speaking of her & @krysless2, all that Red Robin talk wore off on me!!! As hard as it was to do I chose to only eat half of my plate which meant I had to box it and put it aside before gnawing away.
    “IT WILL HURT. IT WILL TAKE TIME. IT WILL REQUIRE DEDICATION, WILLPOWER AND SACRIFICE. YOU WILL NEED TO PUSH YOUR BODY TO ITS MAX. THERE WILL BE TEMPTATION. BUT I PROMISE, IT'S WORTH IT.”
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Wednesday - I’m forever pronouncing “Win-This-Day” now
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 @KimR_1986 and @mooreshelly09 you have all been approved for GoT. Please check your groups / messages. :)

And the idea really wasn't to team up AGAINST me! :|