TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 WOOT on the loss! And I'm told that your request to join was accepted so maybe you didn't get one. I see you requested to be put on an OPPOSING team, so clearly you can access the forum.
    Hey excuse me madam! I signed up for Targaryens and THEN you joined Starks! Lol!
    Oh and I get the whole “liking the “good-guy” wholesome-family-type but you have to admit, when it comes to a strength and fitness challenge? You definitely want to be able to call on your pet dragons when you need to kick a little *kitten*!!
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Whoa where’s my *kitten* censor? Lol
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 said it! 😂 That about sums up my thoughts but I signed up later. Kitten filter 😂😂😂😂😂

@DaffyGirl88 yes I can access the forum, just not sure what messages I’m supposed to be seeing that you are talking about. 🤷‍♀️ Figure it out as I go. If I’m slacking and oblivious I know a teammate that can put me in check 😉.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212 WOOT on the loss! And I'm told that your request to join was accepted so maybe you didn't get one. I see you requested to be put on an OPPOSING team, so clearly you can access the forum.
    Hey excuse me madam! I signed up for Targaryens and THEN you joined Starks! Lol!
    Oh and I get the whole “liking the “good-guy” wholesome-family-type but you have to admit, when it comes to a strength and fitness challenge? You definitely want to be able to call on your pet dragons when you need to kick a little *kitten*!!

@Krysless2 I was on Stark the last few seasons that I participated so that's where I went back to. :)
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thursday June 30

📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Almost to goal exercise minutes for the week (640 exercise minutes, 566/640🔥)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    6/30
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no - having a pot luck at work tomorrow and had to come home and make cheesecake. Praying I don’t mess up to much this holiday weekend 👀
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 I don’t see you on a GoT team yet………..
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

No ma’am, haven’t had a chance to get in there and read. Plan on getting it done tonight!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 4
    PW: 183.0
    CW: 185.8

Not sure why I’m up, except for putting carbs back into my diet after my strict cut last week 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 30 June
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 141.0

Off to VA for the weekend so won't be online much. Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone! 🎇🧨🎆

And happy Canada Day to our friends up North! 🇨🇦
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 4
    PW: 183.0
    CW: 185.8

Not sure why I’m up, except for putting carbs back into my diet after my strict cut last week 🤷🏻‍♀️

@mooreshelly09 that could do it. Also you've been exercising again 🏋️‍♀️ so your muscles could be retaining water. It'll even out.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

No ma’am, haven’t had a chance to get in there and read. Plan on getting it done tonight!

@mooreshelly09 who's your buddy? 😁😁 Stark needs one more person to even the teams out. 😁

I think y'all will like the challenge. There are weekly exercise requirements, min and max for cardio, strength and flex ( totally doable) and a food challenge.

Then there's an exercise challenge from the small council, and if your team lost the previous week there's a punishment from the winning team. It's fun! And motivating. I stretch but rarely do enough and this forces me. 🧘‍♀️
  • mooreshelly09
    Options

@mooreshelly09 who's your buddy? 😁😁 Stark needs one more person to even the teams out. 😁

I think y'all will like the challenge. There are weekly exercise requirements, min and max for cardio, strength and flex ( totally doable) and a food challenge.

Then there's an exercise challenge from the small council, and if your team lost the previous week there's a punishment from the winning team. It's fun! And motivating. I stretch but rarely do enough and this forces me. 🧘‍♀️

I will go in this morning and join stark 😂

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Wednesday(Wk4; Day 4)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    Thursday(Wk4; Day 5)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / YES! / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1377
    • NetCarbs: 38
    As of Day 5:
    • Net Calories (9200 / 10500)
      🟥🟩🟥🟥🟩🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 1840 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (552 / 700)
      🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 110 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 2 / 7 Days
      🟥🟩🟥🟥🟩🔲🔲
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Friday (7/1)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Net Under
    Exercise: Yes (598 Active burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: - 💧160 oz. 👟10,663 ⛑ +29 (234). Rough night! Incredibly drowsy/groggy/grumpy today and avoiding caffeine. Urgent virtual appointment in a bit (no sedated driving). All neighbors are understanding and respectful of my condition…… guessing it’s the newbie’s on the block that kept shaking my windows with all the booming last night. Hoping my therapist can help prepare me for a friendly chat. Group meet tomorrow morning. It’s very likely I won’t get a work out in today.
    “Life is tough my darling, but so are you.” -Stephanie Bennett Henry
  • mooreshelly09
    Options

Ended up joining Targaryen that way they had the same amount as Stark😂

• mooreshelly09
    Options
    7/1
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Not a good day 🤬
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

Ended up joining Targaryen that way they had the same amount as Stark😂

@mooreshelly09 I saw that. I may as well quit now because between you, @JbeanR0212 and 120maggie Stark doesn't stand a chance. 😔😔😔
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 sorry you had a rough day, I’ve been pretty out of it. 🤗 Thanks for making me almost spit some sushi out laughing though, I needed that. 😁🫢😆🤣🫢🤣🤣☺️