Moms wanting to lose 50+?

Options
MelissaL582
MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
Hello ladies! I'm not new to MFP, but I'm back again. Mom married with 4 kids (17,15,14,8)- summer vacation is taking forever! While I'm also on break with them (I work at the school) I need to get my butt in gear. Seeking accountability with moms who have 50+lbs to lose. Would love to follow you on your journey. If you're on IG- would be great to follow through pictures in your daily lives. IG: @workinonmel

Replies

• Goodfelines
    Goodfelines Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 100lbs. I have two kiddos, 3y and 5m. It's hard to find time to exercise when I'm balancing them, the house, work, and just life. My husband and I were going to get up an hour early today to exercise together but my 3yo decided he wanted to party at 3am so everybody got an extra early start to the day :#
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,938 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10-20 lbs but I'm having the hardest time sticking to it in the evenings. I always end up snacking on junk out of habit and because I need to eat with some medication. I should bump my med to dinner time...
  • teawade86
    teawade86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know you posted a while ago but I'm looking for accountability support too while I try to lose 70 to 75 lbs. I've been working out but diet is always a struggle and I can't blame the baby weight of my youngest anymore since he's about to turn 2 🤣
  • GatorK89
    GatorK89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    teawade86 wrote: »
    I know you posted a while ago but I'm looking for accountability support too while I try to lose 70 to 75 lbs. I've been working out but diet is always a struggle and I can't blame the baby weight of my youngest anymore since he's about to turn 2 🤣

I have about 60-65 pounds to lose, and my baby weight is 11 years old this coming February :D
    I am having to restart because my mental health caused an overall shut down of everything but basic survival functions from June until two weeks ago. Would love to be and have accountability