Introduction

Options
Hey 40-somethings! My name is Jess, I'm 42, rejoined MFP because it helped me lose 30lbs last time, so I'm here to do it again. Came here to find a community with those trying to reach similar goals. If any if you are looking for friends, don't hesitate to add me. We can use all the help we can get.

Replies

• timehands
    timehands Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess, this is Atul. Great progress. I have also lost 8 Kgs since October, and another 15 to go.
  • Elsbeth2021
    Elsbeth2021 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I am completely new here I actually have no idea how to add friends on here
    I normally use fitness pal which is so much easier to navigate with my phone
    I don't know if the fact that I'm mobile is why I am having a difficulty figuring out the navigation on here but if you want to add me I would love to be able to get at least a few people near my age on a friends list on here so that when I'm actually able to figure out how to do things I have some people on my side!
    By the way I am not quite 40 I am 39 but I will be 40 in June but I am happy to have anyone in this age bracket to add me!!!
  • catevis
    catevis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jess. Not new here, but returning after a 6 month hiatus. I've tried LoseIt!, Noom, and ultimately decided on MFP because of the support. Looking to lose around 30 lbs. I have back issues that has slowed be down, but I still enjoy yoga and jogging. Will send FR.
  • heatherdpaulick
    heatherdpaulick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be buddies with y’all while we take things journey together. I started MFP in April…SW 200, CW 182, GW 150. I am stuck in the 182-185 range and have been for a bit. I figured I was bored with MFP, and lack of accountability I had other than to myself (I didn’t have any support from others), so I started an account with Lose It…came back over to MFP this morning to look and see how they might be different and which I want to use. Hoping to find some accountability buddies here!
  • f9jg29ngkh
    f9jg29ngkh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I’m a new member trying to find some control in my life to lose the weight and rebuild myself!