WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• JEB03253
    JEB03253 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @DD265 -- that recipe for butternut squash looks fantastic! I've saved it.
    @jane_76 -- the birdseed packets were a wonderful tribute to your bird-watcher mom.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,111 Member
    Options
    The November Week 3 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, November 13th. Please join us as we prepare for the upcoming holiday season as we do a 7-day No Gym Workout! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877711/november-week-3-group-challenge-no-gym-workout#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    CW: 191.3

Sorry, I'm adding to the red this week. I'm not surprised, my eating has been all over the place due to the week off from work and my horrible sleeps
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,146 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe Got it! If you happen to have gotten any more classes in yesterday or today, let me know and I will be sure to add that to your week 2 tally!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Glad Mabel is home @KellyBgetsfit . It's exhausting to have a family member in the hospital. Sounds like today was a good reset day for you.

@jane_76 The birdseed sounds like a perfect tribute to your mom. Lots of moments to come in the near future where her loved ones get to think of her as they use it and have a special moment with the birds.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Yesterday for our hike we returned to Sulphur Mountain. It had been about a year since we last did that and it was fun to see our fitness improvement. We did the hike at a pace that was about 4.5 mins/km faster than a year ago. The weather was pretty decent and we (especially Brad) overdressed. Rookie mistake!

Today we have been out running errands and I've been fairly sedentary so far but I intend to hop on the Peloton when I get home.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Exercise:
    11/6 - 9117 steps + 46 minutes Peloton
    11/7 - 3674 steps + 47 minutes Peloton
    11/8 - 8312 steps
    11/9 - 8022 steps
    11/10 - 9852 steps
    11/11 - 18140 steps
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Liselyn, can I please change my weigh in days to Sundays? Fridays are pretty busy for me and I always forget to post.
    Sundays are my days off so no excuse! πŸ™„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Absolutely! Since tomorrow is the first day of week 3, you won't have to weigh in again until the beginning of week 4. Be forewarned that I tend to forget to remind the Sunday people about their upcoming weigh-ins! Saturdays are busy in here, and I often forget... But at least you have a few days before I come after you with the serious nagging :wink:
  • jugar
    Options
    Peloton ride done. My muscles are feeling it!! That hike yesterday activated some things.. and then I layered the bike on top of it today. It's the good kind of ache. Brad is in there biking away now! I do feel much better when my exercise is up.

This is fabulous - we can ache together from far away!
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48 I'm sorry it feels hopeless and that you are so discouraged. Perhaps it is time to find some help? A wellness coach, a good therapist? I know we are here with you, but someone more face-to-face would be able to help you untangle things. Hugs to you!!
  • jugar
    Options
    Last call for week 2 -
    @bobagurl2017

Almost there!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    This week has been so-so in terms of eating. My dad came to visit on Wednesday and then left yesterday. We went out to lunch one day, which I wasn't expecting, but I was able to chose a low calorie option from the menu which was good. He had wanted to go to Golden Corral (buffet) and I only had 1 plate of food and then a small dessert! That is a big win for me. However, I also did eat some candy at a movie we went to see and a cookie from Crumbl cookies (these are on different days). We walked most days and did some work around the house. I haven't weighed myself recently, but my goal is for a perfect day today! I have plans to go to the gym, and have my meals planned out 😊
This discussion has been closed.