@BeeHapppy101

You're on today for first weigh-ins of the week :smiley:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Waistaways!

PW 180.5
    CW 180.5

Busy week and my head hasn’t been in the game. Glad I didn’t gain but need to be more focused. Here’s to a better week!

Not bad for a busy week where you weren't as focused as you like! Try to drop in here and post regularly, or at least read a few - it helps a lot to keep your mind wandering in the right direction and your feet away from the fridge and cupboards :smiley:
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Woop! Woop! Congratulations to us 👏🎊🎉😀
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Congratulations to Us!!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,139 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989
    Since I saw you mentioned running for the other challenge, I just wanted to let you know that there is a supplementary step add-on for any minutes spent running. If you give those minutes and a ballpark of pace, I can definitely add that for you!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congrats team Waist Aways!

@ashleycarole86 I didn't realize there was a supplement for jogging. I wear my fitbit during so I didn't want to count those steps twice.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,139 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989

No problem, let's catch it next time! It's just that those steps (while counted on your Fitbit) came with more exertion than walking, so that's where the supplement comes from. Same for minutes people want to flag for snowshoeing, hiking, etc.
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @ells_bellz great steps! How do you get so many every day?
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @ells_bellz wow! That makes sense how you are getting all those steps! Sounds like you stay busy! I would definitely be relaxing on the weekends too.
This discussion has been closed.