WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    The November Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, November 20th. Please join us for a Sweet and Savory Recipe Exchange kicking off the holiday season. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878123/november-week-4-group-challenge-sweet-and-savory-recipe-exchange/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Sun- 7493 and 30 min peloton
    Mon- 9682 and 30 min peloton
    Tues- 11164 and 20 min peloton
    Wed- 10944
    Thurs- 6465
    Fri-7596 and 45 min peloton
    Sat- 7728
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

u4kfvognamxh.png
    5c3uni5ojew4.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    wsp0an9qyhwk.png

By Pounds
    ixqnf8b5m8oa.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    4wnlc8f9emlj.png

By Pounds
    1h7fb5csp7jy.png
    tv3h5a8je3lu.png

Team Winners
    acmiw1rq0f23.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    jane_76 wrote: »
    @jugar - apologies, yet again. I think it’s best for me to go on that longer term break list, as I try to get my footing again.

I haven’t been able to keep up with posts. Thanks to those who have extended words of support my way - it’s much appreciated.

I recognize everyone has their own challenges/obstacles, and it’s been inspiring to see those of you who power through while being so candid about your struggles on here. I hope to be less derailed in future days/weeks.

In the meantime, congrats to those who stay committed to a healthier path despite life’s inevitable ups and downs. It’s motivating to see your wins on the good days and your perseverance on the tougher days. I hope to be back at it on here and on my journey back to a healthier me sooner than later.

Don't worry Jane - you are now officially on the "Support Team" where you remain a member of WA, you can post absolutely any time, keep up when you can, but you do not need to worry about weighing in or anything else. You have some things to get through, and we'll be here whenever you need us. :heart:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    How on earth did it get to be time for the Monday reminder already? Crazy...

So! Ready for week 4 - Monday people, get ready:
    @BeeHapppy101 (honorary Monday person!)
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse

Everyone should also be sure to update your "Who Are You" progress as we sneak on towards January 1. Either go ahead and update yourself, or just post here and I'll put it in for you. It's always good to share here anyhow, so you can do both -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wi0i87iKT7THzfMInln_oyb5IQAfsiSPBaHwWGfCA4c/edit?usp=sharing

If your initial goals are in need of refinement or something else has taken on more importance, feel free to change them. There is no concrete in this plan :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.