WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Those are some serious steps @ells_bellz - and someone beat you on Fitbit :flushed: I think you're right that he must be a postman or a beat cop or something like that. You have certainly given us all something to remind us to do more stepping!

@bobagurl2017 You're better than you think! Your weigh-in last week was 166.7 so you lost 0.7 pounds this week :smiley: Good one!

@KellyBgetsfit you are amazing. Back on track, getting ready for a heavy week, lifting and getting steps, and I hope your little one is doing lots better. Be sure to get some rest, now!

I got to cross many things off my to-do list today. Feeling less stressed. Ahhhh. Now I just need to get on the bike!
  • jugar
    Options
    Phew! Extra intense episode tonight - did 12 miles on the bike instead of the usual 10. Time for a shower!

But first, time to wake up Monday! Here's who we're expecting:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse

Let's have another fabulous week, WAs. And if you're struggling, come in for grace over guilt, hugs, understanding, and renewed energy when you're ready.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I am a person who does Intermittent Fasting….

Last week I fasted 16/8 every day. I have changed my hours to 09:30 - 17:30 as it fits in better with Mr B’s schedule. It’s taking some getting used to but I set an alarm on my phone for starting and breaking my fast and it stops the stress of worrying about time. I drank two litres of water daily and honestly tracked, even the ugly days.

I bought a counter top chalk board from target for $5 and I’ve made it into my dinner menu board. It helps to have something to aim for 🥴
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Sun 9,081
    Mon 7,967 + 35 min TRX Workout
    Tue 7,128 + 35 min TRX Workout
    Wed 11,722 + 40 min TRX Workout
    Thu 11,269
    Fri 21,384 + 30 min Dance workout
    Sat 8,503
  • jugar
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    I am a person who does Intermittent Fasting….

Last week I fasted 16/8 every day. I have changed my hours to 09:30 - 17:30 as it fits in better with Mr B’s schedule. It’s taking some getting used to but I set an alarm on my phone for starting and breaking my fast and it stops the stress of worrying about time. I drank two litres of water daily and honestly tracked, even the ugly days.

I bought a counter top chalk board from target for $5 and I’ve made it into my dinner menu board. It helps to have something to aim for 🥴

What a great week! You ARE a person who does IF - and exercises, and is going to feel amazing for the new year. You seem to be setting up excellent tools to help you stick with it. And you like the TRX :smiley:

Here's the view from my chair, right here. It's a knock-off TRX, but I like it fine!
    c2fdcqdptpe7.jpg

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Steps this past week

Sunday 7121
    Monday 8738
    Tuesday 9106
    Wednesday 8875
    Thursday 9738
    Friday 7793
    Saturday 5678 (back pain day)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your concern and support friends. I think the back pain was talking. I don't really feel hopeless. I know weight can be lost, it just isn't easy. None of it. I will keep at it. I am logging today. So far so good. I can make it to lunch, at least.

I am feeling a bit yucky today. Not sure what is going on. It seems like its always something lately and I am usually not a complainer. Feeling a bit dizzy. Don't know if it''s leftover Covid stuff or I have congestion that I don't know about. Mostly dizzy, slight nausea and occasional pain on my right side. I've never had gallbladder issues before, but it has me wondering.

I am also guessing that some of my complaints may improve if I could get the 20 pounds I have gained this year off.

I know the weight does not define who I am or make me less valuable. However, I know I felt better minus this 20 pounds. Oh health, where are you??
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    @micki48 feeling ill sucks and I hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe a trip to the doctor is warranted. Keep your positive attitude about knowing weight can be lost - you will get there when you feel better!
  • CarolAnnM2
    edited November 2022
    Options
    @LorraineGB Awesome - a week of IF! I am always interested in how IF goes for people when they try it. Looking forward to more updates.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Sun: 11/6 : 7275
    Mon: 10031
    Tues: 9250
    Wed: 11367
    Thurs: 9050
    Fri: 9048
    Sat: 7391
  • jugar
    Options
    Last week...

Sunday - 6447 + Pilates 15 + strength 45
    Monday - 6858
    Tuesday - 10,322 + Pilates 15 + strength 45
    Wednesday - 4713
    Thursday - 6301 + Pilates 15 min. - strength training 45 + bike 10 very vigorous
    Friday - 6517 + Pilates 25 + Bike 45
    Saturday - 11,263 + Pilates 15 + strength 45 + bike 30
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

It's amazing - my boys left last Tuesday, so my eating was a bit different than usual last week...
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 141.6 (-1.6)

I ended up going to the ENT on Thursday and was told that my septum is deviated, but he wants me to try prescription strength flonase for a while before we talk surgery. Right after that I went and got my 2nd and 3rd lobe piercings redone along with the daith piercing I've been wanting forever! Needless to say, I can only wear one earbud for a while now when I workout :D

This weekend was more artsy than usual, so other than the fact that my husband and mother drove me crazy with constantly wanting to talk to me, I was able to make some Thanksgiving cards, did a canvas painting, and (dun dun dun) baked some cookies, German chocolate brownies, and masala chai concentrate. I brought everything to work but still ate like...3 brownies.
    Baking season is upon us and it's so bad for me!

Boys leaving (good for eating!) vs Baking Season (bad for eating!!)
    Make sure to stack the odds in your favor! Eat like the boys are gone, bake stuff the boys like more than you do? Good luck, and congrats on the tasty loss :blush:
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Oops forgot to add workouts to my steps in my previous post

11/7-20 min peloton
    11/10-30 min peloton
    11/11-30 min peloton

Also you have a bike also right? We should try and do a ride together some time!
  • jugar
    Options
    Tuesday is reserved for a beautiful weigh-in solo by
    @JEB03253

7qdohgv357gz.png
  • CarolAnnM2
    Options
    @DianaGetsFit512 Congratulations on the weigh and away!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Sorry that I'm late - again! Here are my step and exercise stats:

Sunday 6th November - 4460
    Monday 7th November - 3720 / 56 mins Caroline Girvan Epic Heat Day 11 - Awakened Glutes & Hamstrings
    Tuesday 8th November - 1841
    Wednesday 9th November - 2959 / 42 mins CG Epic Heat Day 12 - Opposing Upper Body
    Thursday 10th November - 10984
    Friday 11th November - 2514
    Saturday 12th November - 3454 / 37 mins CG Epic Heat Day 13 - Iso Plyo Combo Lower Body

Thanks for the reminder, Ashley!
This discussion has been closed.