WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    @DianaGetsFit512 Congratulations on the weigh and away!!

I’m sorry, but what does weigh and away mean lol

• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    @DianaGetsFit512 “ but I did the responsible thing and weighed out what was left to estimate how much Id had (almost 500cal!!!!) So I decided to throw out what was left” Weigh and throw away, lol
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    yha844zpyj5l.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    @jugar It never gets old to see you excited about winter! One thing I find with my movement that you hit on as well is that if you let the sluggishness of the day set in, it becomes so much harder to convince yourself to get out of it. I always appreciate when I can get activity in early, but I need to keep a bag of tricks to keep me moving even when that's not possible. Today was good - I had such a huge night of exercise last night and then a fairly poor sleep that I didn't intend on doing much but work and rest today, but I still got in my 10K steps, so that feels like a great win!

Food was also on track today, and it was an alcohol free day! Those have been a bit rare as of late, so that is another nice win.

Great job on the steps in week 2 folks - and I realize I missed our shout out to those who laddered up (increased steps week 2 over week 1), so way to go ME (lol), @lauren_989 , @LoraineGB and @bobagurl2017 for that!
    Won't miss that next week, so get out there and get stepping and let's see who can improve their week 3 over their week 2!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm officially feeling more human this week after being sick for way to long. I used my sauna bag Sunday night and it really gave me a needed boost. I'm working towards getting my macros back in order. Protein just doesn't sound super yummy but I'm working on it. I'm getting up at 5 AM for workouts but taking it easy. Just simple light weight or ballet stuff, nothing crazy. Then I spend the extra time playing with the guinea pigs before getting everyone ready for school. My caseload is almost full at work. I only have 4 slots left. There is no backup plan so a little stressful. This normally isn't a concern until April. So many kids.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2

😂😂😂 oh ok I get it
  • alydanbeads
    alydanbeads Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 156.0
    CW (Current Weight): 155.2

Another small loss. I had a week of dealing with hormones, bloating, and cramping, so I'll take it even if it wasn't much.
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    No change for me @jugar
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 your rant was exactly the right thing to do! Unload all that mess of a day, smile at how delicious the margarita and the milkshake were, share the stress - that is just the right thing to do. And then pick yourself up tomorrow morning and make it a great one. Pre-log, move, do all the things that kept you from gaining while your dad was visiting. You've got this!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    Next up - the ever wonderful Thursday people:
    @bowens1973
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @conleywoods

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.