Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 168.6
    CW 169.6
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jugar and @DD265 for the kind words! Today was so much better! I pre-planned what I was eating for the day, got my work out in and rescheduled and had the meeting at lunch today. She was super nice about it and that just lifted a weight off my shoulder!

@micki48 I hope your son feels better soon! Myocarditis is more common in young men with covid than any other age group. It must not be too severe if they are waiting for the test until December. Still scary though!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am a bit guilty of 'eating to the weigh in' - you know, like 'teaching to the test'. A couple days before Thursday I get my act together. I am going to stop that. If I want to make real progress, it needs to be a daily consciousness. I did enjoy an indian meal last night and I will still allow some pleasure foods/meals in the week but be a bit more moderate with it all.
  • bowens1973
    bowens1973 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Username: Bowens1973
    PW: 186.8
    CW: 187.6
    Gain: 0.8
    Apologies for not posting yesterday - these were yesterday's numbers.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    CW 195.6

I have popped above the top of my maintenance range due to general laziness with portion control, eating salty takeout for dinner, and hockey being cancelled last night.

I keep 'winging it' but if the number doesn't creep back into range by next week it's back to tracking and intentional exercise. (the shovelling still hasn't begun in earnest but the lake has a thin layer of ice at the shoreline... Excitement is building!) The beavers also came in this week and cleared out the pesky maple bush that was blocking a skating area for us, so Thank you Beavers!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    LoraineGB
    Friday
    PW 219.6
    CW 220.4
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Last Friday weigh-ins due:
    @EvMakesChanges