WeightNoMore Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
edited January 2023 in Social Groups
vutfkyi9y9br.png
Here is your Team chat room for December 2022. This is where you weigh weekly, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post often, and help each other succeed! Bookmark this thread to make it easy to land there any time.

We have five great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970
Ashley - @minstrelofsarcasm
Jessica - @jessicakrall8

Our Team Captains:
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970
Mission Slimpossible - @broncobuddee and @trooworld
Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
WaistAways - @jugar and @ashleycarole86
Shape Shifters - @jessicakrall8 and open

Our Team Motivators:
Downsizers - @fatfifties
Mission Slimpossibles - @katmary71
Weight No More - @rachelrjh
WaistAways - @conleywoods
Shape Shifters - @angmarie28 & @PatriceFitnessPal

HOW IT ALL WORKS: The December challenge runs from December 3 - 31. F2F months always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday, so adjust your calendars!

Every challenger weighs in weekly on their chosen day right here in the team chat thread. At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also celebrate those small, steady losses. If you lose, however small an amount, you are in the green! At the end of the month, we celebrate everyone who lost at least a bit every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard.

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:
Weigh In Day:
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):

If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to inform your team captain if you are traveling, sick, or just need some time off. If you take a break, you can be excused for a week or two, or are moved to the Support Team for longer. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions, you can weigh in if you want to, but it will not count in the weekly tally.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You continue to weigh in every week. If you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month and year begin!!

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    The December Week 1 Challenge is ready to roll first thing Sunday. Let's start December with a strong week.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878958/december-week-1-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • shortmom5
    shortmom5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day:

PW 181
    CW 182

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

om17uqr52fw8.png
    qhdb65bvqsce.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    4pm0jzps1ept.png

By Pounds
    8rtgik9rob8q.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    8csj91i57uoc.png

By Pounds
    lx0h17281y8e.png
    twultk81up1k.png

Team Winners
    zovpis6cqps2.png
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MotylekOkruchy
    steps
    Sunday: 9664
    Monday: 12460
    Tuesday: 9885
    Wednesday: 11780
    Thursday: 11260
    Friday: 11572
    Saturday: 15184
    TOTAL: 81,184
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Pw : 205.8
    Cw : 206.4

Ugh, not near a computer now will skip steps and graph this time
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021 Steps

Sunday: 12,195
    Monday: 14,091
    Tuesday: 6218
    Wednesday: 13,287
    Thursday: 11,977
    Friday: 10,266
    Saturday: 15,809
    TOTAL: 83,843
  • Smiles982
    Smiles982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 185 lbs
    CW: 184 lbs
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Okay team, I will be doing steps post this week...it is too early for me to math and I need to do it on my laptop not my phone SO that will happen tonight. Hang in there and keep moving!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh in
    PW ??
    CW 144.1
  • melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    melissacoleman430
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Pw 235
    Cw 232.2
    Had one heck of a week this week, stressors like u would not believe ugh. The least of which was my chickens have now started to eat their own eggs, which causes me to do their once a year spring cleaning to every day. They drag the broken eggs into their coop area. This is the least of my problems right now. Jesus is in control, all will be fine for me. Really I shouldn’t even be stressing but wow there is a whole lot going on that I can’t talk about. In the end,it will be more wonderful than anyone is able to express, though. Btw, chickens r spoiled, they get the highest quality of food, of course I scoop their poo out every day but it’s sand so it’s easy unless there’s an egg mess, they have almost an acre of land to run around on, and our ducks r the only ones acting nice! Ugh don’t get chicken get ducks!
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a cheerleader this month please. I'll be back in January with more competition!
This discussion has been closed.