WeightNoMore Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• melissacoleman430
    melissacoleman430 Posts: 69 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @ljdanny
    I had the same problem so I copied and pasted the blue url(?) and sent it to myself. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878951/weightnomore-team-chat-december-2022#latest
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed posting my steps for last week
    Starting with Dec 18
    Sun 3187
    Mon 6827
    Tue 4604
    Wed 3758
    Thu 2862
    Fri 3132
    Sat 2240
  • pacsnc6
    Options
    @ljdanny I was having a hard time when they changed the app too. Finally decided the best and quickest way is to bookmark the community page. Yes you have to do it each month. Go to the bookmark section and voila!! It's right there
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hope its okay to ask here... but does anyone here have a fitbit? I'm doing a step challenge with my husband currently but figured it'd be more fun with more friends
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hope its okay to ask here... but does anyone here have a fitbit? I'm doing a step challenge with my husband currently but figured it'd be more fun with more friends

I do. I even have one other WeightNoMore friend connected - it IS fun, and it is motivating to see how that friend is doing in terms of steps. So... if you want ... I need to figure out how to add you - it's been a while and I forgot how you to it.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah I have a fitbit, I love doing challenges. I do not know how to add people. Just when I think I know what I'm doing I don't, lol.

@pacsnc6 @MotylekOkruchy thank you, that's what I eventually had to do.

I just got back from the store. I bought plenty of eggs and veggies. I tried buying steak but they didn't have any. I did buy an already made chicken. I am going to try to go back to meal planning. I think I will do a few days at a time. When I do it for the week I find I don't want the food by the end of the week and sometimes the night before I am tired and just get my granddaughters lunch ready and don't worry about me. So I am going to make baby steps starting next week. I have been able to exercise every day so far which is nice. I did another figure 8 video and my granddaughter and I took her babies for a walk in the doll carriage. I also forgot to weigh in this morning so I will have to do it tomorrow.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,363 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM ..You have a new member joining your lovely team ...Please welcome @trebled_egg :)
  • trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm looking forward to getting started on the January challenge. I'm so glad I found this group just in time! My weight has been going up for several years, but 2022 really took the cake: I gained 40 lbs. My goal for 2023 is to lose them all and build some long-term habits that will set me up to lose another 40 lbs in 2024.

@Zumba_Luvah I also have a Fitbit and would welcome some friends and challenges. Feel free to friend me on here and I'll give you my email to find me.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Friday weigh-in 12/30

PW: 168.1
    CW: 169.1

As expected, a temporary setback. :/
  • ljdanny
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 196.4
  • ljdanny
    Options
    I think my weight has been pretty consistent the last couple of weeks. Now only if it will start going down that would be great. I am going to take a break from exercise today just because it is not easy with my granddaughter. She is doing it with me but then starts crawling under my legs or getting in the way and I rather not have one of us getting hurt. I think we will take another walk later today though. It is unusually warm here for winter.
  • pacsnc6
    Options
    Weigh in Thursday - yes I am a day behind!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    cedarfoxy wrote: »
    Hey team! After several weeks on the bench, I'm excited to get back to it on the first. I've been watching my weight creep up since I haven't been reporting, and with the extra salt and sugar my body doesn't feel great either. I figure it's healthy for me to re-experience why I prefer eating minimal sugar and salt. After a sugar filled day yesterday, I woke up this morning and felt like crap. I have my meals planned out today and I'm moving back toward feeling great!

@cedarfoxy -

I have you all set to rejoin the team in January. All I need is your current weight. Also, are you planning on sticking with a Saturday weigh-in?
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah I have a Fitbit account and, since my bit died a year ago, I use a different fitband but am still able to connect steps recorded on my phone into Fitbit - not so accurate if I don't carry it everywhere. My Fitbit name is Mairi T. I have a regular group for the workweek challenge (all women), which has spaces, and sometimes join or set up other challenges (mixed).
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    The new team chat thread is open! Please continue to post weigh-ins and exercise stats here, and head over to January for introductions, plans, and dreams -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10880586/weightnomore-team-chat-january-2023/p1?new=1
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~
    DECEMBER WEEK THREE

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 7
    Total Steps: 394,059
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 56,294
    Total Steps So Far This Month: 1,361,931

The Leaderboard -

@ljdanny - 78,286 total | 11,184 average - Most Steps in One Day!!
    @OllieandEd2021 - 76,420 total | 10,917 average
    @MotylekOkruchy - 69,129 total | 9,876 average - Most Consistent!
    @GinLee61 - 57,534 total | 8,219 average
    @BodyTalking - 55,239 total | 7,891 average
    @melissacoleman430 - 30,841 total | 4,406 average
    @pacsnc6 - 26,610 total | 3,801 average

It's a stretch, but do we think we can make it to 2 million this month? It will take a lot of teamwork and for some of us to (ahem) step it up, but it looks like it's possible!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I have stepped it up this week! I've already exceeded last week's total 👣 Bonus steps coming up!
This discussion has been closed.