Replies

• Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sunday & Monday:
    Tracked: Yes & Yes 🎉
    Under: Yes & No
    Exercise: 4800 & 5000 steps (no exercise minutes either day)
    Progress! 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Week 2 Tue
    PW 143.4
    CW 140.8

@chloeguo WOW!! 😯 🎉
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    cjane917

February Week 2
    Tuesdays
    PW = 131.4
    CW = 131.0
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 minute walk, 50 minutes conducting
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I tried adding people of Fitbit but my app came up with an error so I'm not sure if it worked!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5W928G

This should link to my profile so you can add me on there! Let's get a step challenge going!

• miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Miroller
    Wednesday
    Previous: 198.8
    Current 196.8
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    Miroller
    Wednesday
    Previous: 198.8
    Current 196.8

@miroller Nice, you're doing great!
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I tried adding people of Fitbit but my app came up with an error so I'm not sure if it worked!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5W928G

This should link to my profile so you can add me on there! Let's get a step challenge going!

@MamaSunflowers If you are the crazy Amelia D with 164k for your week so far, then I have you and Susan B. I'm just missing @ells_bellz . Were you able to contect with Ellie? I will need to get a treadmill installed under my desk I think!!
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @JenAWhite hahahaha yep that's me! What can I say... I like walking. I walk my dog in the morning and often evenings too, take my baby for a walk in the pushchair in the afternoons and like to get my NEAT in during the day.
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, Feb. 1 Week 1
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 163.4

Weigh-in: Wednesday, Feb. 8 Week 2
    PW: 163.4
    CW: 163.0

Weigh-in: Wednesday, Feb. 15 Week 3
    PW: 163.0
    CW: 165.6

I'm so sorry I haven't checked in for the last 3 weeks. I started working again and I've lost track of time. My doctor has also been adjusting my diabetic medication and I believe it's affecting my weight.

I'm hoping to get back on track now that I've been adjusting to my medication and my new schedule to make work/life balance a priority.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 10 min walk
  • JenAWhite
    Options
    @JenAWhite hahahaha yep that's me! What can I say... I like walking. I walk my dog in the morning and often evenings too, take my baby for a walk in the pushchair in the afternoons and like to get my NEAT in during the day.

Amelia! That is impressive and inspiring. And what is NEAT?
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    Feb Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 211.4
    CW: 210.2
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited February 2023
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »

@JenAWhite Non-exercise activity thermogenesis it is things like pacing while the microwave reheats your lunch, or parking farther away at the store. All the little things you do to work activity into your day that isn't formal exercise. There is a GREAT thread somewhere here in the forums, I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

ETA: I think this is it https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10610953/neat-improvement-strategies-to-improve-weight-loss
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    Feb Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 211.4
    CW: 210.2

@sandkp Nice!
  • JenAWhite
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »

@JenAWhite Non-exercise activity thermogenesis it is things like pacing while the microwave reheats your lunch, or parking farther away at the store. All the little things you do to work activity into your day that isn't formal exercise. There is a GREAT thread somewhere here in the forums, I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

ETA: I think this is it https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10610953/neat-improvement-strategies-to-improve-weight-loss

Oh! That is great! Thanks. I'm going to go and try to do a few squats as I make my next cup of coffee!!
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share that yesterday, for the first time, I took the stairs 4 flights up to my office, rather than the elevator! It was a big deal for me since my mindset has previously been "Well, why would I take the stairs when there's a perfectly good elevator right here?" Haha. It was worth it and I felt great after.
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited February 2023
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    I just wanted to share that yesterday, for the first time, I took the stairs 4 flights up to my office, rather than the elevator! It was a big deal for me since my mindset has previously been "Well, why would I take the stairs when there's a perfectly good elevator right here?" Haha. It was worth it and I felt great after.

That’s awesome!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    maryphum wrote: »
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, Feb. 1 Week 1
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 163.4

Weigh-in: Wednesday, Feb. 8 Week 2
    PW: 163.4
    CW: 163.0

Weigh-in: Wednesday, Feb. 15 Week 3
    PW: 163.0
    CW: 165.6

I'm so sorry I haven't checked in for the last 3 weeks. I started working again and I've lost track of time. My doctor has also been adjusting my diabetic medication and I believe it's affecting my weight.

I'm hoping to get back on track now that I've been adjusting to my medication and my new schedule to make work/life balance a priority.

Welcome back! ❤️