Tracked: Yes & Yes
    Under: Yes & No
    Exercise: No & No
    Steps: 6,813 & 5,000
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    I just wanted to share that yesterday, for the first time, I took the stairs 4 flights up to my office, rather than the elevator! It was a big deal for me since my mindset has previously been "Well, why would I take the stairs when there's a perfectly good elevator right here?" Haha. It was worth it and I felt great after.

@miroller That is great! 👏 My office is on the third floor and I can't go straight up. I go to the second floor and then walk down the hall to the next stair case and go up that one. I better get more stamina though as I'm going to San Francisco in April and those hills are killer! 😯
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 3
    PW: 146.0
    CW: 145.5

Happy Friday y'all!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    FindingSamMon
    February Week 2
    Weight In Day Friday
    PW - 245.4
    CW - 241.6
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Weigh In

PW: 376.4
    CW: 375.0

At this point I’m so desperate I’ll take anything that goes down. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just went down a rabbit hole of disgruntled Fitbit users after Google/Fitbit just announced they are getting rid of challenges and adventures as of Mar. 27! I'm looking for friends on Stridekick app which takes many different devices. I'm JenAWhite there also. (BTW - I learned how to do the middle finger emoji today! :) )
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Thursday & Friday
    Tracked: Yes & Yes
    Under: Yes & Yes
    Exercise: No & Yes-20 minutes yard work until I disturbed a snake. Yikes 😩
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: February Week 2 (or 3?)
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 228.2
    Today's Weight: 224.4

I weighed 230 on Sunday😩 & actually was 224.2 yesterday. I probably didn’t drink enough water yesterday. But I’m happy with my week! #trackingforthewin
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm so truly sorry for the late weigh in 😔 it won't happen again I promise 😊

Ells_bellz
    Sunday
    232.3 lbs

• therealbluenote
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »
    I just went down a rabbit hole of disgruntled Fitbit users after Google/Fitbit just announced they are getting rid of challenges and adventures as of Mar. 27! I'm looking for friends on Stridekick app which takes many different devices. I'm JenAWhite there also. (BTW - I learned how to do the middle finger emoji today! :) )

I think I just friended you on Stridekick! I’m therealbluenote.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @miroller that is an amazing accomplishment! And you lived to tell the tale! 🤣 Congrats!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 50 minute walk split into two

AND THEN, YOU GUESSED IT, I GOT SICK AGAIN 🤬🤬🤬

Friday
    Exercise: 0

Saturday
    Calories: Under - so under that MFP refuses to acknowledge it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes, my friends. I am barely out of the clutches of Covid when I caught the norovirus. 😑😑😑😑😑
  • JenAWhite
    Options
    @therealbluenote - I just sent you friend request on Stridekick app. If you did send me a request, I didn’t get it. Maybe you are friends with another Jen out there!😆 I think I’m JenAWhite there also.
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:2 2/20/23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.5
    Todays Weight:205.2

Down 1.3 from last week
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@JenAWhite I need that emoji!!! You can PM it to me so as not to offend anyone 🙂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

I think I just friended you on Stridekick! I’m therealbluenote.

Yay! I will go see if I can find you!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone! 🙋‍♀️ I'm back from traveling to my daughter's for the weekend and ready to start my week. I'm a little bloated from carb/sodium overload and dehydrated from the long car rides. 😟 It's good to get back into a Fitbit challenge, even if they are going away. 😔 If fingers were flying I'm sure I would have enjoyed that rabbit hole @JenAWhite .😂

I will try to get caught up on weights etc. while also getting caught up on laundry and housework. At least I get steps for vacuuming. 😁 Have a great day everyone!
  • JenAWhite
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 - It is nice to at least be in a Fitbit Challenge for now. Have a great week. And P.S., I found the emoji simply when I typed in "middle finger" in my emoji search bar :)
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Thursday
    Exercise: 50 minute walk split into two

AND THEN, YOU GUESSED IT, I GOT SICK AGAIN 🤬🤬🤬

Friday

Saturday
    Calories: Under - so under that MFP refuses to acknowledge it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes, my friends. I am barely out of the clutches of Covid when I caught the norovirus. 😑😑😑😑😑

I’m so sorry you’re sick! Prayers! I sent you a friend request on Stridekick. I’m Tomsgal85 over there. Anyone else from the team who is reading, please send me a friend request on Stridekick. The more the merrier 🥰
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am also on stridekick now! I need more challenges in my life, it keeps me motivated.

Username: Sunflowers