WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Here are the February Week 3 results (Feb 12-18)
    Keep those results for Week 4 rolling in and I'll get that and Feb month end posted as soon as I have it all!

9i6qnry3cgdh.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

qonwbjeb7t5u.png
    jmjmaa3bke99.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    9x2ntes7cuew.png

By Pounds
    zgwq6hiy036f.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    5ozsov1asv9b.png

By Pounds
    sg1c6ug2zjye.png
    h4n06kvo5ikm.png

Team Winners
    xbas8tvjpwde.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

zvbshkmg3wd7.png
    eaysnv23f5uw.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    nucfkg0mrztb.png

By Pounds
    1rrcmxvupba7.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    h0joagzcl6m2.png

By Pounds
    9410w4wq6keo.png
    d8fjw322y3sx.png
    fl54m3w25gk3.png

Team Winners
    33mhv6jtb1mq.png
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I'm Katie, 35, living in the UK with my husband and our two cats. Last year I got a handle on my binge eating disorder and now I'm working with a dietician to make healthier choices alongside trying to tackle my (low) self esteem and the perfectionism that stems from it. I like to weight lift, I'm less fond of running but trying to get back into it anyway for the social aspect, and I do enjoy hiking although we don't do much of it now as my husband works shifts and when we have free time together, it usually gets filled with other things. I also have an allotment which I adore.

@PlaneMonkey I worked late on Friday so I did the meal plan and asked OH to do the shopping list. He missed some of the peripherals (I don't have enough muesli to last the week, and I've run out of the chicken bites I snack on) but overall splitting the chore worked quite well. In fact, he even did the shopping during the day, too, so I'll count it as a win.

I had a really good weekend. The tree grafting and pruning course was enjoyable. Grafting is both more challenging and easier than I thought! I came home with three apple trees that I grafted, which are now planted at the allotment, so it will be interesting to see if they survive. We didn't get to do any actual pruning, as the orchard is quite new and there weren't many trees in need, but we watched the guy do it and asked questions. I was amazed at how confident he was; I find pruning my plants a bit daunting. I went alone and enjoyed pushing my comfort zone.

Yesterday I spent most of the day at the allotment. The wire supports are in for the raspberry and blackberry canes, I planted my new trees and a comfrey a plot-neighbour gave me, prepped some seed trays for sowing when things warm up, and put more compost down in the greenhouse beds. Doesn't sound like so much when I write it down, but I don't rush things at the allotment and like to just enjoy being there.

Today I'm working and I'm feeling ill again - I think stress has me a bit run down - and I had a restless night. I do remember a really vivid dream involving making the perfect banana sandwich though. Is that weird? I think it's a bit weird. :D Anyway, guess what I'm planning for lunch?! I may need to go buy the bread of my dreams though; it was white and crusty. ;)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    sunny Monday!

I guess it was the Weird Dream Moon last night. @dd265 had banana sandwiches, and mine had creepy mushrooms that were delicious, so I was hunting for them in the woods, but they were creepy. Then I was chopping them up as madly fast as I could make the knife fly. I don't think I want to know what that might mean!

@ashleycarole86 hang in there, kiddo! You're heading into the crazy work week, along with all you other amazing working people, and yes - focus on yourself is the magic sauce you need to keep things from going amok. No zero days. That'll be good enough, and maybe a couple far-from-zero days thrown in for good measure. You'll be back to rocking the Peloton soon!

I gotta make a list, log some stuff, and get outside.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Here are my step and exercise stats for the last week:

Sunday 19th February - 3151
    Monday 20th - 3243 / 43 mins Core & Shoulder Mobility (Heather Robertson 12 Week 3.0 - Day 15)
    Tuesday 21st - 5334 / 38 mins Lower Body Metcon (HR12W 3.0 - Day 16)
    Wednesday 22nd - 3227 / 42 mins Unilateral Arm Day (HR12W 3.0 - Day 17)
    Thursday 23rd - 2026
    Friday 24th - 3541 / 43 mins No Repeat Cardio (HR12W 3.0 - Day 18)
    Saturday 25th - 2280 / 40 mins Total Body Metcon (HR12W 3.0 - Day 19)

I'm definitely going to have to up these step numbers if I'm going to make good inroads into our Green March challenge.
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    @DD265 food dreams - I'm going to look that up and see what it might mean. Its great that you have the allotment to keep your mind off of food.

@jugar - were those the special kind of mushrooms? Just kidding. I am impressed with your progress on "No Zero Days!"

@ashleycarole86 You got this! Focus on yourself - you're most important.

@YinxFed Mini targets is a great way to handle it!
This discussion has been closed.