Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 173.5
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm going to put weight loss on hold until my masters program is finished in July. I'm actually hoping to be done in June but we'll see. I will be sticking around here and shifting my focus to wellness. My goals are:

Stress management
    Resolve some of my issues with not absorbing certain nutrients
    Improve my food choice quality
    Sleep enough
    Restorative workouts

I just finished parent teacher conference week! I'm wiped out from so many meetings. I am completely caught up on all paperwork which feels good. I'm spending the next 3 days getting my paper for my masters done.
    This is a wise decision - we can only focus on so much at one time. Keep our voices in your mind as needed, but do not worry. I'm putting you on the support team. You can weigh in if you want to any week, or not. You can post all the time - we love it when that happens! But if you can't you can't. You are doing a great job with all the juggling you do, and somehow you also manage to be whimsical, to sew projects for your piggies, delight your children, and give us lots of smiles. I am fascinated by your info about stress and nutrients, so share when you can. :heart:
This discussion has been closed.